shape
carat
color
clarity

hide inside seashell at beach

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Souled In

Rough_Rock
Maybe you can help me with the details on this one. I want to hide the ring inside a seashell at the beach. I''ll probably put it in some kind of pouch, and the shell will probably be like 3 or 4 inches long or something. Something real awesome that she will flip out when she sees it, go right to it to pick it up, and then notice something is inside of it. No she is not the type of person to arbitrarily chuck a nice looking shell in the ocean. I might even go out in the water with it, put the ring in a small baggie, if there are too many people around, just to get some seclusion.

:)

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
very cute, but i hope you hae BIG POCKETS because you should NOT leave the ring in the seashell on the beach and then come back later in the day with your GF ;-)

Souled In

Rough_Rock
Ya. I''ll make sure its secured and hidden. That''s probably the only tricky part about this. Not letting her touch my pocket, or dig through the bag ahead of time. But I don''t see it as being an issue. I could always put a band pocket around my upper thigh.

Messiah Khan

Rough_Rock
Love the idea! What kind of shell you using? You could decorate the inside of the shell, by lining it with gold leaf or similar.

treefrog

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely. Sounds like it could be a great idea. Maybe an early morning or evening walk along the beach looking for shells. She looks in one area, you head over to another area, "plant" your shell, and casually call her over to check it out while it''s in the sand. You could buy a small, pretty shell somewhere, maybe spread some glue in it and lace it with glitter that contrasts with the collor of the metal in the ring... or use glue to write a message in it and sprinkle that with glitter. Glue a loop of string in there with the ring attached so it can''t fall out. This also would eliminate it from rolling out as she discovered it or you having to fumble with placing it carefully in the shell when you try to quickly do "the plant".

With some careful planning, I say go for it (and suggest evening... say around sunset and before dinner (but have a nice reservation planned!))

Treefrog

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results