shape
carat
color
clarity

gonna propose w/out a ring...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
but want a fun prop that can also be a momento...

THIS is such a cute idea.

I hope my SO comes up with something this clever.

audball

Ideal_Rock
Cute!

vaethn

Rough_Rock
Well, my fiance proposed with a key ring. I love my fiance and I am excited to marry him but the best advice that I can give you is don''t propose without a ring unless you really cant afford something...or if you want her to choose it but just know, that she will be expecting a ring to be in that box. This, of course, is just my opinion but even the most down to earth, laid back girl wants that beautiful ring when she has been proposed to.

Good luck:) and Congrats!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Ckrickett, I love, love, love that mug.

But here''s a possibility for the girl who doesn''t drink coffee ... Juicy charm bracelet.

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Ckrickett, I saw that mug at Barnes and Noble a couple of weeks ago and immediately thought of PS! In fact, I''m surprised a PS member didn''t think of this first! :)

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
I saw it too, I''m sad I saw it cause I immediately thought (crap that would have been awesome for SO to do, since he is probably gonna propose w/out a ring).

I love it!

and Circe, that charm bracelet is so cute!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results