shape
carat
color
clarity

Going to Paris.... need ideas

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

frikfrak2

Rough_Rock
Hello,

My gf and I won a trip to Paris and I was thinking it''s the perfect place to propose. What do y''all think?

I was just wonerdering if anbody had any ideas spceifically of how and where I could propose to my gf in Paris. I''m thinking the Eiffel tower, the Champs-d''elysse, the arc de triomph. But during what time in the day and where specifically would be the best/mosy romantic place.

Also I want it to be a suprise so I don''t know how to brig the ring without her seeing it.

Any ideas/ commenst/ suggestio\ns please?
tnaks
confused.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
First of all, "bonne chance"!! Actually, given that you won the trip you have already had *some* good luck!

Another poster asked about proposing in Paris not long ago. You might want to look for that thread :). Although one could propose on the Champs Elysees or some such place, I would prefer a more intimate, less patriotic setting :).

What about on a bench in front of Notre Dame or on a boat on the Seine? Or even over dinner in a restaurant? My husband proposed to me in Paris: in a restaurant on the Left Bank. Later we went for a stroll and he bought me coral earrings. We did not, then, yet have a ring.

Paris is beautiful for proposals :).

read.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results