shape
carat
color
clarity

Engagement

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Puma

Rough_Rock
Hello all, I reallly need your help!

I have accepted a new job, thus my girlfriend and I are leaving and moving to Northern California. Unfortunately this has happened so quickly I am not going to be able to propose before we leave, thus I am seeking all ideas in Napa (preferable) or San Francisco (could incorporate both somehow). I have never been to either (other than quick work trips), and would really like to hear your ideas. We will be living in Sacramento, thus I am also thinking of ideas on how to lure her from Sac to Napa/San Fran.

Any insight you can provide will be great, including where, people to contact, how to do it, etc....I am open to all great ideas. Please let me know your thoughts, greatly appreciate it.

CNYHopeful

Shiny_Rock
Hey Puma!

Welcome to PriceScope!
35.gif

Unfortunately, I''m not too familiar with California, so I won''t personally be much help. However, I''d recommend talking with maybe some of your business associates if you feel you have a good rapport with them already. Perhaps someone who''s been there for awhile might have a great location, idea for you.

Although, I am told that the Golden State Bridge is absolutely gorgeous and romantic. You could find a spot off around the bay where you can see the whole bridge and talk about building a bridge towards the future as husband and wife. Maybe bring a chilled bottle of champagne to toast right there. Then bring her to a nice restaurant in the city. I''m sure there are other romantic places near there, but that''s just an initial thought that may be nice and romantic from someone who''s not too familiar with the city.

Also, is she into any art or music or does she enjoy nature? Perhaps there are some places of art, music, or nature that might really set the mood. Keep us posted and best wishes!

nbogert

Rough_Rock
I definately understand you wanting to do something romantic in California, but I find that my girl, and most of the women I know are very sentimental. It might be more meaningful to your girlfriend to take her back to a familiar place like where you met or had some other special moment to propose. Not only will you know exactly where would be a good spot to propose, but she'll also be more comfortable, and you'll have a great story to share about why you chose the spot you did. Of course, creating new memories in a new city is always great too. I just know I'll be taking my girlfriend down memory lane to propose. Good luck and congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results