shape
carat
color
clarity

concealing the ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

firstbase32

Shiny_Rock
The ring came in a big box from James Allen...it would be very nice to propose with the ring in it but it just won''t work cause I''ll be walking with her adn stuff....i''m thinking about getting a small box from the jewler here and buying some baggy khaki shorts with big pockets on the sides and then just throwin my cell phone and stuff in there taht way if she felt something in there she woudln''t think twice about it...what do ya think?

C Smith

Shiny_Rock
Hide it in the bottom of your digicam bag and when the time comes and she's looking elsewhere, pull the boxed ring forth from there. Reaching into the cam bag won't be suspicious in the least. I carried my wifes engagement ring all over London on vacation for over a week. No troubles as no-one looks under the spare memory card wallet and the upload cable.

rbc2007

Rough_Rock
I used one of those plastic cylinders that holds a roll of camera film. I put 1 sheet of lint free paper towel in the container to fill the empty space so the ring wouldn''t rattle, put the ring on top of the paper, put the lid on and carried it around all day in my cargo shorts pocket. Worked like a charm and you couldn''t tell I was carrying anything.

firstbase32

Shiny_Rock
actually a lady at work today said she had a very small silk baggy that came with a button in it. She said it would be perfect to keep in my pocket and it will keep it from getting lent on the ring and stuff. So I may use that...but the film case is a pretty sweet idea

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results