shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash ~ great expereince so far!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

njmom8285

Rough_Rock
Trade
Hello everyone!

I have been absent from the board for a long while as I have been very sick. But I am back now and ready to learn, share, buy. and sell again :~)

Just wanted to post about what a great experience I had on the phone with the sales rep from Whiteflash tonight. I am looking for a thin, low profile wedding band but of course with diamond presence I looked at MANY sights today and went right back to the first ring that spoke to me.....it is the "Danielle" wedding band from Whiteflash. I am getting the ring in 18K white gold. all the meds It is a round modern bezel set with diamond 3/4 of the way around. A side effect of I am on is that my fingers are quite puffy and the knuckles are sore as well. So I am looking to this ring to give me a pretty everyday wedding band but, without causing anymore stress to my finger.

The sales rep I spoke to was Debi and I felt like I was talking to an old friend!! She made me feel so comfortable and helped quite a bit with sizing, method of payment, etc. So I just wanted to share my positive experience with one of our favorite companies!

I have several loose Tanzanites that I would like set, so I may go back in the spring to have them done as well.

I remember once someone here saying they had this ring or, were going to buy it. If anyone has the "Danielle" ring from Whiteflash~could you please share your experience with me? I am so excited to be getting it!!

Happy New Year and Blessings to all!

njmom
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results