shape
carat
color
clarity

The Jewelry Appraiser of Manhasset, NY

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mikewaldo

Rough_Rock
I just left the office of The Jewelry Appraiser in Manhasset, NY, and I need to share my experience. After much research to find a truly independent jewelry appraiser, I decided to give Deborah Villepigue a call. She was not the first call I made, I called a couple "independant jewelry appraisers", including a couple in the diamond district of NYC. I also checked some websites, including Pricescope, and found only good things concerning The Jewelry Appraiser. I was not let down, all that I read was true, she was professional, well informed and truly a joy to work with. I knew I made the right choice as soon as i walked through the door, from the warm greeting from Nancy to the warm purple hue of the paint. When I walked through Deborah''s office door, I found an office well laid out with a microscope, instruments and machines, a true laboratory. She greeted me with a warm smile and introduced herself. After some pleasantries, she went right to work, asking what the purpose of the appraisal was (it was an estate, as I found out, since I had several pieces and was an inheritance). As she worked she explained everything, what she was looking for and what she had found. She was teaching me about my jewelry, I was impressed. I was also impressed with how hard she worked, how thorough she was and how much she was actually enjoying her work. After 2 hours, she was done, not a moment was wasted. I left the office well informed and felt as if I had made a friend. I now feel I have a friend in the industry. I highly recommend Deborah Villepigue, The Jewelry Appraiser. You will not be disappointed. Just tell her Mike sent you. Thanks so much Deborah, I''ll be back
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results