shape
carat
color
clarity

Thankyou Pricescope!! You ROCK!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AussieNic

Rough_Rock
Well, a few weeks ago I was just playing around and came across PS. I have looked at so many gorgeous pieces on here, that I can''t even remember what i searched for to lead me here lol.

Anyway, I have to say thankyou for so many things. My DH was wary of buying online, absolutely refused to do it. since we don''t seem to have the amount of choices here in AUS as you do in the USA, I looked on here to see if there were any online australian recommendations..and there was..Jogia Diamonds. I checked out their website and found a .77, princess cut that i fell in love with. Excitedly, I told DH who refused to even talk about it. That was till I mentioned their videos of the actual diamond you are purchasing, and that i had found this ''forum on the net'' with people who said they were most reputable.

Anyway, we looked around a bit more. I soo badly wanted a 1ct, but had been into a couple of B&M stores over the last couple of years and tried 1ct rings on and felt they were always too big for me
7.gif
I kept coming back to I wanted somewhere between the 0.5 and 1 ct, so the 0.77, was perfect.
I think what helped push DH was their videos and the thread I showed him about Symo''s Jogia purchase (thanks Symo, if you see this)

My ring arrived yesterday (THANKYOU JOGIA) just beautiful. I am stoked and DH is just as happy, if not more. I have been trying to take some photo''s but they arent all that good...which leads me to another Thankyou PS....DH is going to buy me another camera so ''we'' (meaning he) can take some bling pics. Just an entry level Digital SLR, but Im sure it will be perfect for us. Gotta get to the shops a couple of hours away first, then i can finally take some pics..

And lastly, my DH has been patient with everything. He has been sitting here looking at pricescope when i show him a new thread that i think might interest him (or beneift me)
11.gif
My ring is my eternity ring, which was suppose to be our 10 year anniversary present for in a few months. When I put the ring on yesterday I asked DH what he was going to get me for our anniversary and he said... a diamond pendant like the ones i have been lusting over on the forum here......and that he would need to balance it out with some earrings as well....so a big THANKYOU Pricescope people for posting your beatiful pics/ posting your experiences, good and bad, and helping convince my DH that buying from the right people, isn''t such a bad experience :)

As a side note, my DH has learn''t about the 4c''s, and was explaing them to his mum yesterday, a coupe of hours after she saw my ring. DH was laughing that she didn''t know about colour, carity etc...and I think that MIL thinks DH is a little weird for knowing all this stuff lol..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results