shape
carat
color
clarity

Thanks pricescope and USA Certed Diamonds

edivebuddy

Rough_Rock
I just wanted to thank this board for saving me money. Thanks to you, I found USA Certed Diamonds and saved a bundle of money. Thanks!

Here's the story if you want to read on.

Our wedding anniversary is this month and I promised the wife a 1.5 ct diamond to replace our original .38ct. My wife works for one of the largest jewelers in the Midwest so I was sure I could get a deal.

She starts bringing me all this paper with diamonds and her prices. So before I pull the trigger I start surfing the net to see what's out there. Well some of the prices I see are about what she gets Plus no sales tax! Well that makes it cheaper to get it online! But man buying online just seems too scary. Who to trust and where to buy.

Then I find this site! Through this site I found usacerteddiamonds.com in Canada. And this ended up being probably the one best buying experience of my life.

I call Martin (sorry I forgot his last name) at USA Certed Diamonds. I tell him what I'm looking for and my price range. No problem he says. He asks me where I'm at. I tell him just outside of Chicago. Well he sends me to a diamond broker in Chicago to look at diamonds. Perfect!

Jory, the broker shows us some diamonds he picked out and of course they all look great. But we settle on one. Arrange payment, and get the diamond set.

Took a lot longer this way, but man was it worth it! Wife is VERY happy, and that makes me happy!

Here's a pic of the bridal ring. The wedding band still needs to be made. 1.74 G VS1 H&A

SM_IMG_1578.JPG

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results