shape
carat
color
clarity

Thank you Pricescope and Barskys Diamonds!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

IanG

Rough_Rock
I just wanted to thank Pricescope and Barskys Diamond in Philadelphia for making the purchase of my engagement ring an enjoyable experience! I bought a gorgeous a 2.39 carat asscher solitaire for my fiance and she loves it! I proposed this past summer at the southern most point in Key West....everything went PERFECTLY!

First Pricescope:

I sifted through hundreds of threads on Pricescope and even took notes. The members are all very passionate and you can tell the jewelers/appraisers/experts on here love what they do. I didn''t have a login name at the time, but to tell you the truth, I didn''t need one. There is an existing thread for just about everything! I decided to shop for diamond studs for my wedding present...Pricescope definitely played a role in my decision to go that route because I know I can go to one place for almost all the information I need. This time I''m creating a login name to save some time though! (rather than sifting through threads to obtain answers, I''ll just go ahead and ask repeat questions)

Now Barskys Diamonds:

When I shopped for my ring I went to almost every store on Jewelers Row in Philly that had larger asschers. Afterall, you never know what store is having a down month and will cut you an excellent deal. I was completely ignored at a couple places, talked down to for not being an ''expert'', and pushed to make quick decisions. Barskys gave me all the time in the world. They walked me through GIA certificates and pointed out differences between diamonds. They weren''t trying to just sell me the most expensive diamond. For instance, they brought out a 2.5 carat asscher and compared it to my 2.39 to show that just to go up that virtually unnoticable .11 carats would cost me thousands...the 2.39 was also slightly superior in clarity and color. They were selling me the better deal! I spent a ton of money at Barskys, but I did not and do not have a single ounce of buyers remorse! I later got to work with Grandpa Barsky on the wedding band. I don''t feel like typing that experience because I don''t have the time, but he was an absolute dream to work with also...not just because he can snap his fingers and have something done, but also because you can tell he just loves what he does. He would sit there all day and talk diamonds if you wanted him to! I know the basics, but my fiance does not. He had a way of talking to her that educated her without making her feel clueless. It was awesome!

Thanks Pricescope and Barskys!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results