shape
carat
color
clarity

My experience with Wink and High Performance Diamonds (HPD)

nctraveler

Rough_Rock
Let me start about by offering my thanks and appreciation to Wink Jones at High Performance Diamonds (HPD) as well as Todd Gray for guiding me through an intense stone selection process this Spring. Our engagement in February was amazing, and I still catch the bride-to-be staring at her sparkler!

I started my hunt for a 1 to 1.5ct Ideal H&A in November and after exhausting every reputable store in town I realized I couldn’t settle for their inventories. Most stones at my price point were either heavily flawed, or had proportions that barely made the cut.

Having had an excellent on-line experience in 2002 with Todd, I went back to the web after the New Year and started communications with a few companies with great reputations. I mentioned what I was looking for, timing, and that I’d be interested in upgrading an existing stone.

In the end, the service, knowledge, and rapid responses from HPD won me over. Wink went above and beyond the call of duty when searching for the perfect stone for me. We went through what he had, identified a few candidates, and also took a look at his pipeline. He found a stone being cut by Paul Slegers at Infinity. I had heard about Paul through Todd, so after talking generalities about the intended cut, I decided to go for it. Timing was tight, and the proportions hadn’t been finalized, but I was assured the stone would be fantastic. All pressure was eliminated when Wink guaranteed the deal … no questions asked. (We even worked out contingencies in case the stone was delayed)

Needless to say, the final product did not disappoint and arrived in plenty of time to get set. It’s a beautiful 1.57 G VS1 that sparkles in any light setting. I was so impressed.

It arrived carefully packed in a beautiful polished wooden box with a toolkit for holding and examining the stone, as well as an H&A viewer. Very professional!

I highly recommend HPD to anyone searching for a stone. You will not be disappointed.

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Re: My experience with Wink and High Performance Diamonds (H

I thank you for the kind words. It was such a pleasure to see this while perusing Pricescope this morning and it brought back many memories of our successful search.

Wink

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results