shape
carat
color
clarity

My experience with Stephanie & David at Good Old Gold (GOG)

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Some may know that I have been wanting, desiring a pendant to replace my diamond pendant that I returned to my former motherinlaw 24 years after my ex and I broke up.. she was a lovely lady and while I had it for all those years and offered to return the stone after we broke up in '85 she told me it was mine to keep but time changes people and her grandson needed a stone so I gave it back per her request since it had originally been her engagement ring and prior to that her MIL's stone.. it was a vintage OECut round 1.50carat IF F/G color.. it was beautiful... so hence my desire for a new pendant.

I retired in October and started just for fun, seriously researching diamonds, I found pricescope in May 2013.. funny how I fit in so well here.. I love jewelry and diamonds especially..

I found GOG and AVC and AVR and started to work on my husband.. he was okay with it, but in the end I paid for it myself.. as he gave me a nice MRB engagement ring 25 years ago :).. in viewing the videos (many) I decided I liked the cushion a little more, attached is a pix that Stephanie sent me when my pendant was done.. I got it yesterday and I love it, love it, love it, love it, etc... I was a bit scared of the K color.. it's not noticeable at all, of course my MRB stone is off being reset again and appraised. So when I get it back I will compare.

Stephanie.. what a lovely girl.. never pushed, answered every EVERY email I sent.. she was a coach.. David! he was very nice, helpful and put up with my jokes (as did Stephanie!) very nicely.. at first I thought they were older, but they are approximately my sons age(s)! This was a great experience, my stone is BEYOND my expectations, my husband thought it awesome.. they even sent me a little loupe! I would highly recommend Good Old Gold (GOG) to anyone, my money transaction went seamlessly, everyone I dealt with was exceptional.

I've attached the picture Stephanie sent me.. it's very nice but I will try to take some today or tomorrow in different lights.. also attached a pointer to my specific stone.

I'm very very glad I found pricescope.. the knowledge here is IMMENSE, the experienced posters are wonderful and kind and I'm just thrilled I found this site.. So my thanks also to every Pricescope member who has ever posted anything about a AVC or a 'K' stone because I read every one of those postings, I have learned so much I appreciate everyone's knowledge.. next up I'd love an Asscher like 'Kenny's' I'd like a AVR 2.5 carat for my right hand.. I can dream... again my thanks to everyone.. I am lucky.

http://www.goodoldgold.com/diamond/10813/ (Info on my stone)

image001_7.jpg

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: My experience with Stephanie & David at Good Old Gold (G

It looks even more beautiful in your photo than it did on GOG.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Jimmianne, thank you so very much... it has made me happy, again thank you so much ...

kate

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade

Thank you for these kind words about David and Stephanie Tekate. Stephanie is not known here on the boards but she is an invaluable addition to our team and literally jumps through hoops to help make our client visions a reality. Both David and Stephanie are touched by your words and we are all truly grateful. :))

Warm regards,
Rhino

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium

thank you Rhino.. you know I've yet to figure out when people answer a post to me or even find my own posts till today, ask Stephanie she knows I'm old ;-)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my stone... buying from your store was great.. thank you!

kind regards,

Kate

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results