shape
carat
color
clarity

Mark Turnowski - Engagement Rings Direct = Wow!

DPark

Rough_Rock
I had to register to thank pricescope for a forum that led to this purchase. Thanks a lot!

I've been looking for a 1 ct. princess for awhile and came across other people's encounters with Mark Turnowski and www.engagementringsdirect.com . Nothing but positive reviews and I must say there is definitely a reason for them:

Customer service.

I have NEVER run across this level of service in ANY industry, including jewelers. That's the honest truth.

While I won't bother with all the details, I do want to say that Mark made the decision easier and taught me a bit along the way. After some of the other encounters I've had while looking for a diamond, this was above and beyond my expectations.

Absolutely perfect transaction down to the ridiculously secure packaging.

Thanks a million to Mark Turnowski at www.engagementringsdirect.com !!!!!!

OCS84

Rough_Rock
I actually logged on tonight to post a similar review, with my 1.51 carat emerald cut I ordered through Mark having arrived this morning, and was pleased to see this thread at the top of the board! I'm very pleased to add my compliments to those of the original poster - I literally couldn't be happier with the whole experience.

Mark was originally recommended to me by another user on the forum in response to some of the questions I was asking about emerald cut stones. Being in Australia, I went through a variety of vendors before I found one who was able to supply the information I needed (pictures, ASET images, etc) to get comfortable with the idea of wiring such a significant sum of money. Mark went above and beyond here, displaying truly exceptional customer service. He was even willing to let some friends of mine who were in New York for the weekend review the shortlist of stones in person at late notice to help me make my final decision.

Mark provided some excellent advice throughout the process, and did a lot of the legwork in terms of finding top quality stones to consider. This was another point which really differentiated him from some of the other vendors I'd spoken with previously. And, it was all done for a very reasonable price.

Thanks Mark (and to Gypsy, for the original recommendation)!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results