shape
carat
color
clarity

Mark Turnowski and co at ERD, AAAAA+

My story began a couple of months ago when I decided to propose to my gf. We had gone to window shop for rings and I had a pretty good idea of what she liked (cushion, halo, pave and even the ring diameter!)

I am from Canada so I did go to Birks, Spence etc as well as regular's like Tiffany's, De Beers etc. Birks, I felt was expensive and I didn't like Spence (and the other local shops) offerings. Of course, Tiffany's and the big guys had prices that cost more than an arm and a leg!

So I decided to take the jump and go online where I had seen much more affordable prices.

I am what you will call a pretty thorough guy. I came to this website as well as other forums which I found on the internet. I saw ERD and a couple of other guys. After some more research, I decided to try Mark/ERD.

Being a pretty security conscious guy, I did a lot of background research (unknowing to Mark!). I checked online for any sign of fraud or scam associated with Mark or ERD. And I found none. I also wrote a couple of industry associations to ask about any issues with Mark/ERD, I found none. This last idea was from my then gf

Then I called Mark. First phone call was excellent - Mark was not pushy, he was calm and he listened to what I wanted. He also gave me one suggestion (which made sense to me and I took).

I then went an extra step and compared the voice I heard on the phone to the voice I saw in the online videos. I also compared the address he gave me with the address I had seen online for his business.

Finally, after several email exchanges/phone calls, he agreed to what was essentially a legal contract specifying exactly what diamond ring I was buying and terms for return and immediate full refund. All the terms were favorable to me. Basically, if I wasn't happy with anything, Mark/ERD would instantly refund me in full.

Yes, I think I was maybe a bit too extra with the research and due diligence. But keep in mind I live in Toronto, ERD is in NY. And my ring was of a sizeable cost (to me, at least).

Anyway, by this point, I had no real fear of the genuiness of Mark/ERD. And I placed my order.

I received the ring on time as agreed with Mark (in fact, I think it came a day sooner because Mark learnt about my timelines and wanted to help).

The ring I received is exactly what I paid for and let me tell you it was a very good price from Mark as well - he helped me work within my budget. And the ring's beautiful in every sense of the word. My fiancee loves it! It's a really special ring with custom inscriptions for her.

My experience with Mark/ERD is flawless. I have zero complaints.

If you are considering getting an engagement ring, I recommend Mark and co at ERD without any reservations whatsoever. You will get a great price and great experience. And no hanky panky whatsoever.

And no, this is not a paid ad. I am a real live, paying customer of ERD.

Good luck!!!

PS: I have since gotten the ring appraised in Canada and the UK. All came back good. You can deal with Mark and go to bed with no worries at all.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results