shape
carat
color
clarity

ID jewelry eternity bands

Kbripp

Rough_Rock
After reading the many rave reviews of ID jewelry, I decided to call them and talk about ordering an eternity band. So far the experience has been very positive, and I plan on ordering a band containing 25 pointers!! Very excited, will keep you posted. :appl: :appl:

Mrs_Diamond

Rough_Rock
My husband and I just purchased an ID Jewelry diamond eternity wedding band January 9, 2014, while in New York City for a week. We went to all the high-end luxury stores first (Graff, Harry Winston, Cartier, DeBeers, Vancleef, Tiffanys), and then shopped a ton of the Diamond District stores. Price for value at IDJ is UNBEATABLE! Jade exhibited excellent customer service, along with everyone else there including the owner. Specs 4.70 tcw (0.25-0.30 points each stone), F-G color, SI clarity, 14K white gold shared prong setting. Appraised at our local jeweler for well over double what we paid. However the color was appraised H-I. Because the stones are so well cut, the color does indeed look white/colorless though. And the price we paid even if H-I would still be considered a steal. We shipped the stone to our out-of-state home address to circumvent taxes, and it safely arrived via FedEx Express a day after we got home. IDJ also offers 100% trade-up value, so will definitely head back if we want to upgrade in the future. While at the store multiple times, there were customers galore doing business (not just browsing). IDJ is nonstop busy busy busy, which says alot considering most other stores we went to were not busy at all. Best wishes on working with IDJ for your diamond eternity band! I'm sure you will be pleased.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results