shape
carat
color
clarity

ID Jewelry - Amazing!

gMystikal

Rough_Rock
After spending some time reading this forum, I decided to contact a few different PS vendors to find the right diamond. Pricescope is a wonderful resource and is really the only place on the Internet to find unbiased diamond advice. After sifting through the offers from all of the vendors, I.D. Jewelry (https://www.idjewelryonline.com/) and Yekutiel went above and beyond.

When I told Yekutiel over the phone I did my research on Pricescope, he knew immediately what I wanted in cut and proportion. He presented to me with 3 fantastic diamonds and I was fortune enough to be in NYC and visit IDJewelry in person to inspect them. But the diamonds were exactly as he had described them to me over the phone and now I wouldn't have second thoughts about making my next transaction with him over the Internet. Yekutiel is a great guy and has a bustling B&M operation as well. I visited in the middle of the afternoon on a weekday and his booth was packed with customers -- while other dealers in the exchange were sitting idly.

The stats on the diamond:

1.83ct G/SI1 (eyeclean)
GIA - Triple EX Certificate
7.85-7.87x4.84mm
57% Table
61.6% Depth
35.0 degrees Crown Angle
40.8 degrees Pavilion Angle

and now to work on the setting (and yes pictures)!

Thanks Pricescope!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results