shape
carat
color
clarity

Fantastic experience with Jewels by Grace

Agnasia

Shiny_Rock
Without PS I would never have discovered the wonder of old cuts and Jewels by Grace. After doing lots of research on this forum there were some clear favourite vendors for these beautiful diamonds and I decided to sign up to Grace's emails. It was such fun to see the emails and drool over all the stunning stones, fantasising that one day one of them would be mine....

So one day I see the new email and most of the way down the page my heart stops as I see a gorgeous .73ct I/VS2 OEC. Not expecting to have found a diamond so quickly I confirm with hubby that I can enquire and ping an email off to Grace. I heard back very quickly from Grace that someone had put the diamond on hold and that I was second in line should the purchase not go ahead. I could barely believe my luck when Grace got in touch to say that the diamond was available again and did I want it - yes please!!! My hubby was waiting for a bonus to come through from work and Grace was really accommodating in arranging a short term layaway plan.

Any questions I had were answered quickly and with the warmth of conversing with a friend, exactly what you need when you are making such a purchase and putting trust in a vendor, especially as I am from the UK.

Once payment went through, my diamond was shipped in super quick fashion and despite a delivery issue (due to the driver at the UK end) the diamond arrived safely in my hands. I finally got to study my diamond in person and she is a stunner!! Every word of Grace's description was completely accurate, the diamond is bright and lively with such beautiful faceting. My jeweller and his bench were drooling over the diamond when they saw it, which is testament to the quality of Grace's diamonds.

Thank you to Grace for uniting me with my precious(!) and making it such a pleasant and wonderful experience. I cannot recommend Jewels by Grace highly enough!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results