shape
carat
color
clarity

Excel Diamonds - Excellent experience! Can't say enough!

jTaylor

Rough_Rock
First of all, I just want to say that Barry and Judah are wonderful! They are both very knowledgable, very willing to help, and responded to my inquiries, questions, concerns, etc. very quickly. I received my diamond last Friday, just as they promised (I ordered it the day before). It is so beautiful!!!! I immediately took it to my jeweler to have it appraised and I just received the appraisal a few minutes ago. My husband and I are absolutely astounded! It appraised for 2.5 x’s more than what we paid for it! We couldn’t believe it! I am waiting for my bands to come in (they had to be ordered). This is a replacement engagement ring/wedding band because I lost my original set. The bands will be identical to my originals, and I can’t wait to see the diamond set with the bands! I just know it will be stunning! Here is the info on the diamond I purchased from Barry and Judah:

GIA Cert.
Princess Cut
0.91 carats
5.32 x 5.25 x 3.80
Cut: Very Good
Color: H
Clarity: VS1
Polish: Very Good
Symmetry: Very Good
Fluorescence: None
Culet: None
Girdle: Slightly thick to thick
Depth 72.5%
Table 70%
Paid: $2968

I decided to use the Bank Wire option for payment and saved $80.

*Just a side note: I first went to my local jeweler, whom I purchased the bands through, and told them what I was looking for in a diamond. In my price range ($3000-$3300), they showed me diamonds around 0.80 - 0.90 carats, EGL cert, H color, and SI1 clarity. A diamond that is H color and SI1 clarity in an EGL is more like I color and SI2 clarity (maybe even lower) by GIA standards. Therefore, I turned to Barry and Judah to find my diamond. I ended up with an amazing, far-superior diamond for less than what the brick and mortar store wanted for the lesser quality diamonds!

I know a lot of people are hesitant to buy a diamond from an online dealer; I was at first, but after communicating with Barry and Judah via phone & email, and reading numerous testimonials of their service, quality, and fair prices, my concerns disappeared. Please read the Educational pages on their website - there is so much information there that will help you understand what you are buying. Please do not hesitate to do business with Barry and Judah....they are wonderful and offer great quality diamonds at more-than-fair prices! I would absolutely recommend them to anyone! My experience with them has been nothing less than Superb!

Thanks again to Barry and Judah! My husband and I couldn’t be happier!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results