shape
carat
color
clarity

Eternity By Yoni - Testimonial

MT7799

Rough_Rock
I recently purchased an e-ring from Yoni to propose to my now fiancee and could have not been happier with how the whole process turned out. I first picked out a stone off the virtual inventory which ended up being sold before i was able to look at it, so I ended up settling on a smaller size stone with better characteristics and with the H&A cut. Yoni was quick to ensure me this decision was the right move and that the diamond would be a much more beautiful stone than the previous one I picked out. He was able to get the stone from the wholesaler within a couple of days and ready for my inspection a few days later. Once, I saw the stone I knew it was perfect and we discussed the custom setting I was to have made by him and his shop. I was able to pick out the most specific details and left with a quote that day. From start to finish the process took a month or so, including finding a diamond, creating the setting, and having it arrive. Yoni supplied me with constant updates whenever I had a question and provided up to date CAD designs whenever anything would change. I could have not asked for a smoother and more stress free process. When I had the ring appraised, at what was more than what I paid, the appraiser couldnt stop commenting how well made and gorgeous the setting was. I will certainly be going back to Yoni to get my fiancees matched wedding band. A++ company.

ring_116.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results