shape
carat
color
clarity

Engagement Rings Direct is the BEST!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ctyc

Rough_Rock
I had the most wonderful experience with Mark T at ERD and I am so glad that Pricescope now has a testimonial section.

My smart fiance (soon to be husband - 2 more weeks) knew that the best way to go for the engagement ring was to just let me pick what I wanted. He gave his input, but in the end, he knew better than to surprise me with something he picked out himself because I am just so darn particular (that''s a nice description for "anal").

I started out wanting a cushion, and Pricescope let me to Mark at ERD (there are so many threads on how he picked yet another great cushion). In the end, I ended up going with a round brilliant because finding a cushion that was going to fit all of the specs I was looking for was just not going to happen in the amount of time I thought I had. And in the end, I am not at all displeased by my choice because my RB turned out to be even more than I ever dreamed.

Mark T helped me find a great RB at a great price. I sifted through the internet and found some RB that looked like potentials and had Mark take a look at them. You would think the man would want to sell you the most expensive one, but he actually led me to the cheapest one. After looking at all the stones, he helped me pick the best one for the best price. I ended up with a 1.82ct F/SI1. I was really hesitant about the SI1 initially, but I trusted Mark and I am so glad that I did.

Now that the diamond search was over, I had to figure out what I was going to do about a setting. I came across a setting I liked and I sent Mark the picture and asked him if he could make a replica of it. He said yes, and the process began. His first CAD was very close to the picture I was looking at with the exception of a couple of details. But when I saw the CAD, I decided that I wanted to put a little spin on it and make a couple of changes. To make a long story short, the process began in May and I was finally satisfied in August. The ring turned out exactly as I had dreamed it would be and more.

Mark is patient and helpful and he always gets back to you. I have had a wonderful experience and the end product speaks for itself. (When I figure out how to take a picture of the ring, I will post a live picture of the ring.) I put Mark through the ringer and he stuck with me till the very end. He''s great and I think if you''re not sure where to go, you should go to Mark. He''ll help you find a great diamond and then work with you on making you the setting of your dreams!!!!

Thank you Mark!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results