shape
carat
color
clarity

Celine at Diamond House - Perfect

Carys2014

Rough_Rock
My fiancé proposed to me in July 2013 with a family diamond (set in a rather old and masculine setting). Having had a glowing recommendation from a friend (who had had an engagement ring, wedding bands and other jewellery for his wife made since they married) to visit Diamond House, we made an appointment with Celine to talk about getting the ring re-set.

As soon as we met Celine, it was like meeting a friend. She was very knowledgeable and professional, but most of all, extremely personable. She took a genuine interest in what we wanted and helped to shape my ideas into what was to become the most beautiful engagement ring I have ever seen. The workmanship is exquisite - it honestly knocks spots off all of the other rings I have seen. You can see the care taken and the attention to detail - nothing else comes close.

When it came to ordering our wedding bands, we knew we would be returning to Celine and Rob. Again they didn't disappoint, and our rings are stunning. I got a diamond band which matches and fits with my engagement ring beautifully. Celine even allowed us to inscribe messages on each others bands which some may think is cheesy but actually has turned out lovely. We are over the moon with them.

I know that we will be back to get more items made with Celine. Her manner is lovely - we enjoy chatting to her about our ideas and seeing them come to life. The craftsmanship is honestly second to none if you compare with any of the high-end jewellers, and the service is impeccable. The rings were ready in good time, and Celine has offered to resize if we need to do that in the weeks leading up to or after the wedding. She will also call us back in every year to check on the rings and ensure all is in order - where else would you get that kind of service! I know we wouldn't spend our money anywhere else.

Thank you Celine and Rob for making us very happy - see you after the wedding!!

Carys and Baz

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results