shape
carat
color
clarity

B2C Jewels review. Not very happy at this point

Duffmanrc

Rough_Rock
First off, I want to thank everyone that helped me pick out the diamond in my previous post. It is incredibly beautiful and lights up the room with its sparkle and fire. My Fiancé can not take her eyes off of it.

I decided to buy the diamond through B2C jewels. I read quite a few reviews before I ordered from them and everyone seemed to be reasonably happy with them so I assumed I was in good hands.

I placed my order and they shipped it to me on time and everything was going smoothly until I received the ring. When I opened up the box I immediately noticed that 3 of the side stones were missing. I felt around inside of the ring box and they were not in there. Apparently the ring was checked by some special team before they shipped it, but they didn't notice that the diamonds were missing.

Now this was not all that bad because after I proposed, I had to send it back to get resized anyways. So a few days after proposing I sent the ring back to be repaired and resized. I spoke with the customer service team and they told me it should be shipped back to me within 6 business days. Ok perfect, no issues at all here.

Fast forward to yesterday and my Fiancé is getting a little impatient and wants me to hop on and see what is the status of the ring. So I check in with the customer service team to find out that they shipped the ring on Friday the 10th! I did not receive any notification or email from B2C Jewels that they sent me the ring. Now since the ring has such value, it has to be signed for when UPS tries to deliver. I work from 8:00-7:00 PM and I have to put in a request at work with advanced notice to be home to receive a package.

So for 2 days UPS tried to deliver the ring and I was not home. I know UPS leaves notifications when they miss you for a delivery, but I do not check my front door very often as I enter the house through the side door. If I would not have checked in yesterday about the status of the ring, it would have been shipped back to B2C Jewels and who knows what would happen from there.

So after finding this out, we set up a plan for me to pick up the ring from a UPS hub in the middle of Detroit after work yesterday. I received the ring and bring it home to my Fiancé, just to find out that the inscription that was originally on the ring is no longer there!

The last issue is the most upsetting. I am not going to take the ring away from my Fiancé again because B2C Jewels apparently does not pay any attention to the details of their orders. I paid for that inscription and I will make sure I get my money back for it, but it is infuriating to spend this kind of money on something to only receive this poor of customer service. I went with B2C jewels because I thought I was getting a good deal, I guess you get what you pay for.

Duffmanrc

Rough_Rock
The COO of B2C contacted me on Friday and was very apologetic for the service of his company. He said they have taken steps to make sure the lack of email before shipping is corrected. They also offered a monetary reimbursement to because he wanted to make sure I was happy.

Diamond_Hawk

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Duffmanrc,

I have been in-dialogue with our team about this and I am happy that our management has made concessions in response to any negativity you experienced - Please accept our sincere apologies for the irregularities.

Rest assured, we typically make certain all customers are notified when an order has shipped. In this case we’re going to track down why it did not happen and work to avoid any such situation down the road.

We hope, despite the difficulties, your ring is beautiful and you treasure it every day.

Sphene

Brilliant_Rock
If the inscription is no longer there they must have re-made the ring surely - it must have been inferior workmanship for the 3 diamonds not to be there in the first place

Diamond_Hawk

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Forgive me for pointing out this thread is two months old, Sphene. It was indeed an unusual and inexcusable mistake, which we took full responsibility for. We are happy to report that the client was very understanding. They also expressed satisfaction with the compensation we offered for what was obviously a highly irregular situation.

Sphene

Brilliant_Rock
Diamond_Hawk|1443472977|3932883 said:
Forgive me for pointing out this thread is two months old, Sphene. It was indeed an unusual and inexcusable mistake, which we took full responsibility for. We are happy to report that the client was very understanding. They also expressed satisfaction with the compensation we offered for what was obviously a highly irregular situation.

Did not notice the date hard to spot everything with the high volume of posts on this amazing site - glad the customer was a happy chappy in the end :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results