shape
carat
color
clarity

Awesome Whiteflash Diamond Buying Experience!

AamirSiddiqui

Rough_Rock
Dear Pricescopers,

I just wanted to share my short diamond buying story with everyone and give my appreciation for having access to such an informative forum for diamond newbies like me! Pricescope made diamond buying so much easier for me!

I started out like most people by going to the mall and local jeweler to look at loose diamonds for my already purchased e-ring setting. I saw plenty of diamonds but none blew me away in beauty or price. Sure I saw a couple beautiful stones but the price was much, much higher than what you see for online retailers and they weren't special cuts like Hearts and Arrows. At the time I thought it was a bad idea to buy a stone online without seeing it in person. I was so uncomfortable at the thought of buying a stone with out seeing it, but after reading so many positive online retailer reviews on Pricescope I decided to investigate further.

After lots of research on stone shapes and cuts I realized that I wanted the perfect symmetry offered by a "Hearts and Arrows" cut round diamond. I looked at retailers like Good Old Gold and James Allen but Renee Brinlee at Whiteflash ended up winning me over with her responsive service and personalized buying experience.

Renee was super helpful and took photos of any stone that I wanted to see. They really go to great lengths at Whiteflash to ensure that all your questions and concerns, no matter how stupid or trivial, are answered and resolved because they know that you cannot see what you are buying in person and it is such a personal and expensive purchase! I thought the price was extremely competitive and they honor a Pricescope discount for members which is awesome!

The service that I received from the initial phone call to delivery was perfect. They run a VERY organized operation at Whiteflash. I work at IBM and it reminds of how I manage a software project. They are extremely detail oriented and responsive. My diamond came packed impeccably with a nice binder holding paperwork, a beautiful case and other courtesy accessories. I even received professional photography of my ring that my wife and I were able to share with people.

Naturally, after my wife got her ring everyone wanted to see it and I was able to see other peoples rings. I was amazed at how much light and reflection comes out of these ACA stones. They just look so much brighter, sparkly, and intense compared to other peoples stones. One couple was so enamored by the stone that they ended up buying an ACA diamond a month later after seeing ours.

So if anyone is out there thinking about buying from Whiteflash, trust me when I say one of their A Cut Above stones will blow you away. Talk to Renee Brinlee and she will help you every step of the way. I know it is hard buying a diamond with out seeing it but Whiteflash takes all the worry out of it! I also don't like driving around shopping for things so buying from Whiteflash was extremely convenient! You literally can buy any ACA stone and be sure that your wife/fiance will rarely see a nicer quality stone on her friends fingers! I ended up paying less than I would locally and got a stone that absolutely trumps the beauty of any stone I saw here in DC and Northern VA in my price range.

Thanks Pricescope and thanks Renee @ Whiteflash!

Oh yah, I am sure some of you want to see a picture!

http://www.whiteflash.com/igallery/...iamond-braid-ring/beadsetdiamondbraidring.jpg

Thanks for reading,
Aamir!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results