shape
carat
color
clarity

Amazing Experience w/Mark T. and Brilliantly Engaged

jasonikim

Rough_Rock
Pricescope: This is a great website and it was my the resource I used whenever I had questions. I spent countless hours reading, researching, day dreaming/stressing about proposing to my wife. The "Pricescope Testimonial" was the most important part as it helped me narrow down the choices and I am very glad I went with Mark.

Below is an excerpt from my Yelp review. I hope it helps!

Why I Chose Brilliantly Engaged: In the end of my research, I realized that I would never become an expert. However, what the research provided me is the background/base knowledge to become a bit more discernable on who I could trust. After speaking with multiple jewelers, Mark and his team won me over with their honesty and patience. With such a big investment, it was important to me to choose someone that I could trust and be fair.

Visit: My wife (fiancé at the time) and I went to visit Mark to choose the diamond to have on her engagement ring. This was a great experience. Here we were able to view different types of diamonds and Mark chose many "Emerald Cuts" to look at and explained the differences in prices and taught us how to look at them. His patience, knowledge, and passion really shined bright through this experience. Additionally, he did not try to convince us to buy the most expensive diamond, but rather helped us make the "best" decision.

Engagement Ring: Mark worked with me to have a custom ring done based on another type of ring I saw with slight modifications. I'd say it is fairly unique and it turned out great! My wife loves it and it made me very happy to choose Mark and his team.

Customer Service: Mark went above and beyond. Right after I received the ring, I went to an appraise to get it appraised (Trust but Verify as I've learned in my life). During the appraisal, they saw a slight issue with one of the straight baguettes on the side of her ring. I immediately forwarded the paperwork to Mark and I was stressed b/c I was going to propose within a week. Mark, had me ship the ring back to him (they paid of course) and they fixed it. The amazing part is that Mark took the train from NYC to DC to make sure I would get the ring in time before proposing (tight turn-around time and he didn't want to risk it). It was an amazing experience overall!

JK1.jpg
Screen%20Shot%202015-08-27%20at%2010.32.46%20PM.png (Picture taken by Redwall Photo)

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow. Just stunning. Please start a show me the bling thread about this as this sub forum doesn't get as much traction and people will live to see this

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results