shape
carat
color
clarity

SOLD Daniel K platinum pave cushion halo for sale

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is the Daniel K Empress ring. The center diamond is a 1.67 G SI2 modern cushion and the mounting is handmade platinum with 1.32 ctw of pave set diamonds. The ring is in pristine condition and spent most of its time tucked away in a box. I would love to see it go to someone who could love and enjoy and wear this treasure! The ring is a size 3.75 but is sizable with limitations **edited at request of OP**. Here's the picture from Pearlmans site and the link to the listing.

128PO13.jpg

http://www.pearlmansjewelers.com/jewelry-specials/estate-jewelry/rings/128PO1/32/

file.jpg

and here's the link to pictures here on PS..

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/good-things-come-to-those-who-wait-my-daniel-k-is-here.86927/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/good-things-come-to-those-who-wait-my-daniel-k-is-here.86927/[/URL]

GIA report #: 15040171

cushion specs copied from the report:

CUSHION BRILLIANT

Measurements: 7.80 x 6.72 x 4.52 mm
Carat Weight: 1.67 carat
Color Grade: G
Clarity Grade: SI2
PROPORTIONS:

Depth: 67.3%
Table: 54%
Girdle: Thin to Medium, Faceted
Culet: Medium
FINISH:

Polish: Excellent
Symmetry: Very Good
Fluorescence: None

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Re: Daniel K platinum pave cushion halo for sale

That is so beautiful mrssalvo. It will be hard to say farewell to that ring! I hope the sale is quick and the next owner loves it to bits!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock

Wow- stunning ring :)

MissStepcut

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Can you speak to the inclusion placement and types? Would you consider selling the diamond without the setting?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock

MissStepcut|1327617210|3112495 said:
Can you speak to the inclusion placement and types? Would you consider selling the diamond without the setting?

Hi MissStepcut, it's a totally eye clean SI stone. I no longer have the plot/cert with the exact location of the inclusions but Pearlmans has it so you can always email or call them and they could get you that info. I think it has more value as a completed ring since you cannot buy daniel k settings on their own so I think it's probably best to keep it together at this time. However, any and all offers will be considered through Julian or Bill.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock

Aw man, Im sad to see this on the sale block.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock

Again?

But . . . it was your dream ring.
You spent close to two years on this upgrade/setting.
You sold it before (or tried), got it back, and now . . . you're selling?? Again??

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock

Hi Holly, yes on all accounts. Believe me, I've already thought of the nickname deco will come up with for me :wacko: Seriously though, life sometimes just happens a little differently than we plan :)) I'm hopeful that this will still have a happy ending for the new owner and for me.

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock

I love this ring. Sorry to see you part with it Mrs. Salvo. :(( Really stunning and really tiny size.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I love this ring, too, but I totally understand how MrsS may be thinking. We always have said we need more than one wedding set plus a standalone eternity because we like more than one thing!!! :bigsmile: Goodness knows a LOT of us have had multiple settings or diamonds trying to find the perfect one! The Pre-Loved forum is staying pretty busy as proof of that! And somebody will be incredibly fortunate to get that ring at that price!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock

mrssalvo|1327623536|3112603 said:
Believe me, I've already thought of the nickname deco will come up with for me :wacko:
:confused: :oops: :wavey:

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock

decodelighted|1327961524|3115085 said:
mrssalvo|1327623536|3112603 said:
Believe me, I've already thought of the nickname deco will come up with for me :wacko:
:confused: :oops: :wavey:

Deco, I was thinking of the thread where you grouped the ring changers into categories and figured you might end up making a new one just for me :bigsmile:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

This is such a beautiful ring. . . I wish you all the best! Big hugs to you!!

hlmr

Ideal_Rock

MissGotRocks|1328320516|3118649 said:

ditto!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock

Thanks MGR and Hlmr :))

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock

Most Daniel k retailers do not include pricing on their website. I was able to find this from Solomon brothers, it's an asscher and not a cushion, obviously, but it's the same empress setting and the asscher is a little smaller than the cushion, lower color, higher clarity so probably a good ballpark for retail on this ring..

http://www.SolomonBrothers.com/JewelryDetail.aspx?ProductId=1916867

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock

This is such a beautiful ring! I hope this ring sells fast and that all is well with you. ::)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

mrssalvo|1328390617|3119130 said:
Most Daniel k retailers do not include pricing on their website. I was able to find this from Solomon brothers, it's an asscher and not a cushion, obviously, but it's the same empress setting and the asscher is a little smaller than the cushion, lower color, higher clarity so probably a good ballpark for retail on this ring..

http://www.SolomonBrothers.com/JewelryDetail.aspx?ProductId=1916867

Oh, this is very helpful to see the retail on a similar DK ring! It definitely shows that yours a really great buy!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

Hoping this goes to it's forever home and ao that you can get whatever your heart desires. 8)

isaku5

Ideal_Rock

It breaks my heart to see this beauty for sale, but I'm sure there's been a lot of thought leading to your decision. :))

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Daniel K platinum pave cushion halo for sale

MissGotRocks said:
ditto this! It really is stunning and I hope it finds a great home!

acebruin

Brilliant_Rock

is it just me? or there's no price / link to the ring for sale anywhere on this thread?

onedrop

Ideal_Rock

acebruin|1329857800|3131079 said:
is it just me? or there's no price / link to the ring for sale anywhere on this thread?

The link to the website where the ring is for sale is just below the first picture. If that doesn't work then just go to the Pearlman's Jewelry website.

Mrssalvo: I am sorry to see your ring up for sale. :(sad It's always been one of my favorites on PS.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock

acebruin|1329857800|3131079 said:

The link to the ring and the price is in the first post right under the first picture :)) If the link isn't working for some reason you can find it in Pearlmans Estate section on page 5 I believe.

Romademi

Rough_Rock

I know this isn't the right thread, mrssalvo, but I just need to know how things turned out with Lily's ears/earrings. I wasn't sure how to PM you, but I am just now going through what you went through in your post from years ago. Any information would be soooooo appreciated. Thank you.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock

Romademi|1329903516|3131552 said:
I know this isn't the right thread, mrssalvo, but I just need to know how things turned out with Lily's ears/earrings. I wasn't sure how to PM you, but I am just now going through what you went through in your post from years ago. Any information would be soooooo appreciated. Thank you.

Hi Romademi,
I can't remember where we left off in that thread but I did end up removing the side that was pierced too low and left the one that was placed perfectly alone. Because the piercing was so new it grew back pretty quickly. She did sport the one earring 80's look for about 6 months and then one day asked if she could get that side re-pierced. I took her in and they lined it up and re-pierced it and now he holes are perfectly symmetrical. I'm sooooo glad I went ahead and let it grow back and started over and very glad I left the good one in.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

MrsS, you're selling this beauty again?! Aww, but it's sooo gorgeous!

I wish you lots of luck with the sale. I'm sure it will make some lady very happy. :bigsmile: If only I had smaller fingers...

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock

Thanks Laila! I'm sure it find a good home. Pearlmans has had some inquiries, so I'm hopeful!! The price is *not* firm for anyone that wants to offer :))

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Bumping this for a couple of people looking at cushions!

hlmr

Ideal_Rock

such a gorgeous ring!!! someone lucky will get it!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results