shape
carat
color
clarity

Indy Gal is an Engaged Gal!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
aww such a lovely proposal!! I love your ring!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats IG, you sound so happy!
5.gif

Finding_Neverland

Shiny_Rock
Your proposal story is too cute, IG!!
9.gif

Many Congrats and Best Wishes for a wonderful future together!!
1.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Congrats
36.gif

fabcrab

Brilliant_Rock
Too cute!!!! I''m so happy for you IG! I''m glad you''re 100% happy with the ring in the end yay!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
IG, love your proposal story, it''s so sweet and wonderful! And I''m glad your families are so happy for you, that makes all the difference when everyone is affected by your excitement and love!

And your ring....is GORGEOUS!!! Really, the diamond is beautiful and I love those prongs, and the shank. Very, very nice job your FI did! Again, congrats! (Better get crackin'' on those books now, LOL! You''re that much closer to making marriage work!)
2.gif
31.gif
9.gif
36.gif

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everybody! I''m so touched.

Yes, yes, we are SO happy. And Monarch? Thanks to your book suggestions we are not ''naively'' happy, we know there will be tough spots, and I think we feel feeling nervously prepared to handle them. I read a metaphor that it''s like two people getting their tennis volley over the net in synch. Takes some practice. Sometimes you miss. I like that idea.

I am really LOVING my ring too. And I love that he keeps staring at it and telling me how much he loves it too.

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
I like the ring more and more in every single picture you take of it!

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Ally!

I''m in my office today (been working from home this week, mostly). So the news is spreading. One of my colleagues who is the ''arbiter of taste'' around here just couldn''t stop raving about the ring. He went on and on and on and on... Until I said ''STOOOP! You''re embarassing me!"

Plus, I just got an e-mail from my youngest brother that almost made me cry it was so sweet. And he is the least sentimental guy I know. Aww. I should get engaged more often! This is fun! (kidding of course!)
11.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Indy Gal! You sound so excited and happy!

BTW, I love your mom''s reaction! (And her reaction to the last proposal you received is priceless!)

designchica

Shiny_Rock
Congrats, Indy Girl!! Very exciting!

Finding_Neverland

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/28/2007 3:53:05 PM
Author: thing2of2
Congratulations, Indy Gal! You sound so excited and happy!

BTW, I love your mom''s reaction! (And her reaction to the last proposal you received is priceless!)

I just about sprayed Coke all over my computer screen when I read it. "You didn''t say YES, did you??!!"
9.gif

Congrats again, IG!
1.gif

Becky P

Shiny_Rock
Whoo hoo!! Congratulations! Something is in the air!!!

Julianna

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Indy. Best wishes to both of you.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/28/2007 8:47:04 AM
Author: Independent Gal
Thanks everybody! I''m so touched.

Yes, yes, we are SO happy. And Monarch? Thanks to your book suggestions we are not ''naively'' happy, we know there will be tough spots, and I think we feel feeling nervously prepared to handle them. I read a metaphor that it''s like two people getting their tennis volley over the net in synch. Takes some practice. Sometimes you miss. I like that idea.

I am really LOVING my ring too. And I love that he keeps staring at it and telling me how much he loves it too.
Great attitude! I think that a couple who enters into marriage being knowledgeable about the fact that it''s not always sunshine and roses and is willing to work through whatever obstacles the encounter together has a great chance of keeping love alive and staying together. Love that tennis metaphor, too. You guys will be wonderful together!!! So happy for you both.
35.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/27/2007 11:11:50 AM
Author: Larie
WOO HOO!!
emsmile.gif
I am so excited for you! Cannot wait to hear the story!
Congrats, it is day 3 I think! Where is the info?
2.gif
3.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats! I am very excited for you both!

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
YAHOO for you, Indy!

What a cute proposal and pretty ring.

CONGRATS!!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
I can''t believe I missed this! Your proposal story made me laugh, and I like how unique your ring is! Congratulations!!!
36.gif

mgp540

Rough_Rock
i love your ring. could you post pictures of what it looks like from the bottom of the ring. i want to know how the diamond is set in details. seriously thinking about this setting for my girl. thanks.

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Thanks MGP! I started a new thread for you with info about the ring.

And thanks to all the rest of you too.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results