shape
carat
color
clarity

Just Purchased THE RING!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Hi Ladies (and Gents),

I haven''t posted very much but I have everyone here to credit for this purchase! Thank you!

http://www.whiteflash.com/hearts_arrows/A-Cut-Above-H-A-cut-diamond-283255.htm

I am sooooo excited, I have been waiting 8 years for this!

I have chosen the simple 6 prong tiffany-style setting in platinum and it will be here by next week Tuesday (I''m in Canada)!!!!!!

I have to especially thank Katie at White Flash. I have been pestering her for months about different diamonds and she has been so kind and helpful--Thank you Katie!

Now, hopefully this won''t turn into one of these ''have the ring, just waiting for proposal'' stories! We are both very impatient so I''m crossing my fingers that he will just give me the darn thing! AHHH I''m so excited, I just had to tell someone who would appreciate, and I know you all will! (pics will be coming, I promise...hmmm might have to take Tuesday off work
2.gif
)

Aloros

Brilliant_Rock
I''ll cross my fingers for you, and hope it''s *girl* soon!

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
If it''s any encouragement, I told my guy to wait till I was definitley over my ''freak-out'' about getting married. When I finally gave him the ''all clear'', it took him, like, 48 hours to propose!

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
How exciting!! Congrats!! I hope it happens soon!! Girl soon!!! Can''t wait for pics...
36.gif

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!! Must have pics when it gets to you - hopefully girl soon!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
definitely hope that it happens soon for you! Congrats on picking the ring!

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Thank you for all of your kind words!

He he, ''girl soon''. I am sure it will be as we are going to Calgary next week the same day that we get it and have a free night at a super posh hotel (that we would never be able to afford)! So it couldn''t be a more perfect time
30.gif

I am hoping that we go to the place where my parents got engaged, it''s right next door to the hotel, wouldn''t that be sweet? When I was a girl I always asked my mom to tell me the story of how my dad proposed...I think it would be so cute to be able to tell our kids the same story! Wow, I think I am getting a little too far ahead of myself here...

Anyways, thanks again for sharing my excitement and I will keep you posted!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! I can''t wait to see the pictures and hear about your proposal! It sounds like it will happen very soon!

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
OMG I''ll keep my fingers crossed for you too and congrats on finding "THE" ring for you.

I''m in Canada too and WF did my ring and Katie helped me pick too isn''t she a doll???
My now FI then BF knew that I wouldn''t be ablt to wait w/o holding my breath and therefore dropping dead LOL so he picked up the ring on the 19th of March and he proposed on the 26th of March after my b''day which was the 23rd!!!!

Can''t wait for pics sounds just gorgeous!
9.gif

Where are you in Canada? I''m in BC
35.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That''s a very pretty diamond; I''ll be anxious to see the ring. I hope your proposal comes soon.

fabcrab

Brilliant_Rock
AMAZING ROCK
31.gif
. Can''t wait for pics!!!!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay! Beautiful stone, can''t wait to read the rest of your story. It would be really cool if you ended up getting engaged where your parents did, what a great story that would make. Good luck! Here''s to "girl soon!"
emcocktl.gif

Delster

Ideal_Rock
I hope the proposal comes soon for you!!!
36.gif
And then we want to see the ring
2.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Yea! 8 years! Well you really deserve this special time. Good luck (and good patience) down the stretch!

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is going to be beautiful! I hope we get to see it soon!
2.gif

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
brtflygrl23--I''m in AB! I went to college in BC though, so beautiful! Yes, Katie was so patient and friendly I am really impressed with WF.

fabcrab--I have to admit-- *blushing* I totally copied your upgrade! From the first day I saw it I bookmarked that page and have looked at it almost every day since! You take such fabulous pics, I love your ring!

Don''t you worry, I will NOT hold out on the pics guys! Every day seems so L O N G now....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results