shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m back.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Isn''t Montreal great? I''m thrilled that you loved it so much. Montrealers will generally not give you trouble for not speaking French, but I think you''re very sweet to want to learn some. We are very proud of our language, so if we see someone making an effort to speak to us in French it makes us very happy, and it certainly wins you bonus points.
28.gif

Be sure to let us know if/when you come back so we can meet up!
35.gif

Congrats again... August 08 is a great time to get married, I''m getting married on the 2nd...
28.gif
9.gif

Becky P

Shiny_Rock
Whoo hoo!!! CONGRATS!!!! I''ve been waiting for you to get back to hear what happened! What a romatic story!

tallblondemonster

Rough_Rock
Congratulations! the proposal sounds wonderful and so romantic! your ring is stunning! Congrats again!

jennypoo

Rough_Rock
I am truly so happy for you! Congratulations - you are so lucky! And what a GORGEOUS ring!
30.gif

bronniejade

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much for all your wonderful comments!!!!
You PS'ers are so supportive and sweet!

Anchor and Allycat: I just loved your city so much. When he told me I would love Montreal, I thought he meant I would have good time. But the city actually draws you in...ahhhh! I miss it so much. I feel so bored at home. haha. I will be sure to let you know when we plan to go back, so that I can meet up with you!
Hopefully in December/January sometime. I am going to Chapters tonight to get one of those language cd's. I didn't experience any rudeness due to my inability to speak French, but I would love to be able to converse with people in their own language. I think that since Canada has 2 official languages, I should know them! Montrealers are kind enough to speak in English and I am going to learn and be abe to reciprocate! Huraah!

Planning, Planning, Planning! The goal for this week is to set the date.
Anchor: I was actually looking at August 2nd, 2008!!!!! That will give us time to go on a nice, long honeymoon and still allow for me to get back in time to start Teachers College.
We'll see. Everyone laughs at me, because I keep saying fiance. I am just so excited that we are engaged. Huraahhhhhh!
36.gif

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
what a beautiful city to get engaged in. i visited montreal a few years ago and had a great time. congratulations on your proposal. your ring is a beauty.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! Ring is beautiful, and you sound over the moon!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results