shape
carat
color
clarity

We hit the surf today

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MommaBear

Shiny_Rock
warnng... i''m venting
face8.gif

my sweety mentioned something yesterday that he''s tried 4 times to propose but it''s been difficult.
he says it takes an act of congress for me to get where he wants me to be inorder to propose.

so it hit me, he''s been trying to get me back out in the surf with him for the past few weeks.
this morning we hit the surf and i''m petrified. the last time i took a beating and i just hate the
shore and trying to manage the board, etc.

so i get all suited up. those damm wet suits. they make you so stiff! anyway, i''m thinking, he''s trying to get me out
in the water, just me and him..... awwwww. romantic. ok. i go.

i nearly get pummled and say NO MORE... but i see he''s dissapointed so i manage to get my butt out there
stubb my toe ... still nothing romantic...

WHAT DOES A GIRL HAFTA DO FOR A DARN QUESTION?
emcry.gif

well he nearly gets his fingers pulled off because of my leash to the board. i''m thinking.
what a disaster. he''s not gonna do it. not now. i''m in tears cuz i got me nail caught on the zipper of my wet suit and was bent backward!!
OWWWWWWW but it didn''t break thank goodness. so i make a mental note to cut those nails.
i give up.

we head for some brunch at this cute seaside cafe. so i''m thinking, ok. maybe after lunch. and the whole time he''s silent!
I ask him whats wrong, nuthin.. grrrrr next thing i know, we''re done and it seems like he''s stalling. we already paid and we''re just kinda sitting
there and he''s so quiet! i''m thinking.. what now. and he tells me, finish your tea. so i do. then he''s says ok let''s go..

so on the drive home, i''m in dread, he''s silent. we have to go back home to a house full of kids. ( i have a 2yr. old, he''s got a 9yr. old and we live with
a friend who has 2kids) OH JOY.

it''s more like, it takes an act of congress just to get him to ask a simple question. i''m feeling so over it now
7.gif

what a day and it''s not even noon.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hope your day improves and that he proposes soon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results