shape
carat
color
clarity

RSVP Envelope & Card Help Please!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry for the dumb questions- but I could use some input on RSVP''s (i''m having ours printed at a local printer and have to provide the Word files):

1) For our address on the RSVP envelope does it need to be justified to the left, or can I center all lines on the envelope? I like the look if it''s centered, but not sure if that''s correct

2) On the card itself, is it tacky if I print ____ seats have been reserved for you
underneath the M_____________line and where they say ____accepts ______ regrets

I have no inner envelopes and thought for the couple of guests I have that I want to invite "and guest", if I put 2 seats have been reserved, it would be a good workaround.

Also, do folks generally know to put a # in the accepts/regrets? I''d hate to invite a Mr. & Mrs., have only one come, but if they checked X I would assume it was 2. (we have some cousins that we almost know won''t bring spouses, but we have to include them on the invite).

thanks AGAIN for the invite help!

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
On my rsvp envelopes, the address is centered. I don''t know if it''s technically "correct" or whatever, but that''s how the invite company did it and I think it looks good.

I''ve never liked the # of seats thing so I won''t endorse it! If you have to, you have to....

I think people will generally only write the name of the person coming on the line if they can''t both make it. At least that''s what I''ve always done. I''ve never put a number on the line.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results