shape
carat
color
clarity

what to do.. what to do..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I want to second the "don''t ask her twin" advice. I have a twin sister who is not into diamonds/clothes/expensive handbags/etc. at ALL. I, of course, LOVE all of that and more.

When I was first looking at diamonds my boyfriend wanted to surprise me with a ring and proposal, so the obvious choice to help him do that was my twin sister. My sister couldn''t believe that I wanted to have such a big, expensive diamond ring. When we would go to jewelry stores and I would try on rings, she would tell me the smaller ones looked better! And I''m pretty sure she meant it!

I finally told my boyfriend not to ask her for any advice because I was afraid she would sabotage my diamond! And I ended up convincing my boyfriend to let me pick out the entire thing, so it all worked out in the end!

Sorry about the rambling, but the moral of my story is: the only person who knows what she wants is her! The idea to take her shopping is a solid one. Good luck and let us know what information your shopping trip turns up!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results