shape
carat
color
clarity

Have a great trip, Sundial!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw that you are leaving tomorrow on your trip to Europe! You''ll have to stop in and say hello when you have internet access! I am envious that your husband can take 3 weeks off in a row! Mine is swamped after he is gone for a week! But y''all have a great time and please post pictures when you return! Stay safe, too!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Oh what fun, Sundial! Enjoy yourself!

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
3 weeks in Europe sounds so great. Have a wonderful time. Looking forward to seeing all the pics on your return.

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
Have a great time Sundial. I hope you get to see many cool places, and perhaps check out some jewelry stores.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bon voyage!
35.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much you guys and DS it is so nice of you to think of me! I am really excited for this trip. The last few weeks have been very hectic with my husband''s rotator cuff surgery, trying to get my son in to a new doctor for his Crohn''s disease while he is home from college, and elderly parent issues. I think things are settled down enough now that we can actually leave and enjoy our anniversary. I''ll be sure to post pictures when I return!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hope you have a fabulous trip Sundial. I always enjoy your pics from your fab vacations. I hope all calms down on the home front so you can ENJOY this vacation. And HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!! You guys soooo deserve this trip, so have fun and be well.
35.gif

And don''t forget to take lots of pics for us!!!!
1.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
J, that is so sweet of you to remember her trip!

Sundial hope you have the time of your life. Enjoy every minute!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sundial, it sounds like this trip is just what you need. Go relax and enjoy!!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Have lots of fun Sundial! I can''t wait to hear about your trip!

zoe

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bon voyage! If you haven''t yet left, please post your itinerary. I do not know which countries you plan to visit, but "Europe" sounds like more than one!

Deb
34.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sundial,
Have a wonderful time with your sweet hubby!!! I am so excited for you. I am sorry about all the stress lately; relax and have a wonderful time.
Can''t wait for pics
9.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sundial, if you haven''t already left, what''s your itinerary (I could use a vicarious vacation)?

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Lucky gal, I am definately jealous!!!!!! Travel safe and have the most fun!

cheers--Sharon

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have a wonderful trip Sundial! We look forward to hearing all about your adventures!!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Have a great trip! I hope you have lots of nice weather and fun times!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Have a FANTASTIC time and take lots of pics for us!!
9.gif
10.gif

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Hopefully by now you''re on your way...but I still wanted to wish you bon voyage!! Have a wonderful and safe trip!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I just have a few minutes to check in while hubby is napping before dinner. Today we are in lovely St. Tropez, France and the weather is absolutely spectacular! We have already spent time in Rome, Pompeii and the Amalfi coast, the area near Portofino, Siena and San Gimignano in Tuscany, and now we are in France. Tomorrow is Barcelona, then the island of Menorca, and then a day in Nice, France. After that I lose track, but I will keep you guys posted as I have time. Anyway thanks for all of the well wishes for my trip and be sure that I am having a wonderful cruise!!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
You lucky duck! If I didn''t like you so much, I''d hate you.
11.gif
2.gif

I won''t say "have fun" again, that''d be dumb.
9.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oui - bon voyage SoleilDial! Or would it be Le Dial a Soleil? Heheheh..! As you can see my command of the French lingo is apalling!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Where is the happy yet jealous icon when you need it? Keep well and have fun, Sundial!

cheers--Sharon

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Oh my!!! St. Tropez!!! That is one place I have dreamed of going for years now. And all of the other places on the itenerary sound amazing as well. I''m officially jealous.
2.gif

Sundial: Please, please, please post your pics and experiences from St. Tropez (in particular) when you return. I would love to *see* that area and the atmosphere from your point of view. Hubby has a lot of his family in France and I am hoping that when we go to visit them in the next year or two, that we''ll be able to swing down to the South of France for at least a few days. Until then....I will have to live vicariously through your experience. Have a WONDERFUL time!!!!
35.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/30/2007 10:07:41 AM
Author: Ellen
You lucky duck! If I didn''t like you so much, I''d hate you.
11.gif
2.gif

I won''t say ''have fun'' again, that''d be dumb.
9.gif
Lol! Ditto!!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/30/2007 9:33:25 AM
Author: Sundial
I just have a few minutes to check in while hubby is napping before dinner. Today we are in lovely St. Tropez, France and the weather is absolutely spectacular! We have already spent time in Rome, Pompeii and the Amalfi coast, the area near Portofino, Siena and San Gimignano in Tuscany, and now we are in France. Tomorrow is Barcelona, then the island of Menorca, and then a day in Nice, France. After that I lose track, but I will keep you guys posted as I have time. Anyway thanks for all of the well wishes for my trip and be sure that I am having a wonderful cruise!!!
Thanks for checking in Sundial. Now this IS a trip of a lifetime. You are hitting many of my favorite spots, take lots of pics for us. ENJOY!!!
35.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh WOW sounds amazing! Hope you are having a blast! Can''t wait for the pics!
1.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bumping to hear about Sundial''s trip!!!
3.gif
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results