shape
carat
color
clarity

Not sure what''s prompting me to post this..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

:)

Brilliant_Rock
but, maybe someone needs this.

For those who have friends in the military with whom they have lost touch over the years, and are maybe wondering if they have lost their life or been injured in the war, I have kept this website on my favorites on my computer for a couple of years now, and periodically check in to see if I see a familiar name (always hoping that I will not see one, of course).

Hope maybe someone will find this useful..

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2003/iraq/forces/casualties/index.html

snlee

Ideal_Rock

That website is incredibly saddening. It''s so heartbreaking to see all of the young men and women''s faces who have lost their lives...

7.gif

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Alas, I too check that regularly. My best friend from high school has been to Iraq three times and I''ve not heard from him in a while. It always bothers me to have a period of silence from him, but thus far he''s not on the list. I hope it stays that way.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's by far the saddest thing I've ever seen. I'm glad to see it posted, though, it's more real than anything on t.v. or the news that you see about the whole ordeal. I lost a couple hometown friends and so did Dh so far....we're having a lot of trouble with politics going into this next election, to be honest. But I know PS rules and they don't allow specific talk of what I'm referring to so I'm out. My heart is with the men and women who've given their lives for our country, though. ETA: sorry for everyone's losses...may peace be with you.

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
15.gif

an ex BF of mine has gone to Iraq 3 times... thankfully he has come back ... so far.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results