shape
carat
color
clarity

We are officially shopping! Yea!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Long story, but we have been seriously talking about styles, prices etc for the week or so and he asked me to find a style I really loved and email some pics and variations to him. He asked me about me ''dream specs'' for a diamond and desire for platinum or white gold.

I offered this morning to find a stone and he reply, "nah, I got it- I know what to look for". Ahhhhhhhh!!!

I HOPE IT IS GIRL SOON!!! hahaha
30.gif

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay! Sounds like he''s making some really good forward movement--hope to hear your proposal story soon!

I love your avatar--are those your dogs? I have two big girls myself, couldn''t live without ''em.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Yes Ma''am them are my little "poop doo''s"... Dean is the large one (AKA Deano Beano) and Walt (AKA Walter Roo Roo)...

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!!!
36.gif

I feel a proposal coming...
31.gif

JenStone

Shiny_Rock
Yay!!! Congrats!!!!!!

So....we ARE on a diamond forum here....what kind of diamond are you hoping for? And the setting? Share!
9.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s so cool!! Hopefully it will be real soon!
36.gif
36.gif

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
That''s so exciting!!

bronniejade

Shiny_Rock
Yay!
Lets hope it happens soon...girl soon, of course!
36.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Yay! I''m keeping my finger''s crossed for you!
36.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
Yay!!! Hope it comes soon for you!! What style are you looking for?

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
That''s so exciting! It sounds like it really will be sooner rather than later. Good luck and I can''t wait to hear your proposal story and see pictures!
36.gif

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Thanks all! lol

I think between the .75 and 1 carat range (I think that is in the ''budget''). Platinum or white gold, four prong (I really like one that is on Leon''s site #906 i believe). I am pretty plain jane so I just want him to spend hi money on a beautiful stone and not the setting (that comes later haha)...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results