shape
carat
color
clarity

big step forward!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bec

Rough_Rock
I''m so excited!

Just a little background, my bf and I have been together for a little over 6 years. I''m 27, h''es 32. Neither of us was in a huge rush to get married so it worked out well that we are both slow movers. Within the past year we have started talking about marriage and spending the rest of our lives together.

We started looking at rings a few months ago, getting a feel for what I like, don''t like. I decided that I like sapphires a bit more than diamonds and then I saw some work that Richard Homer did for others on PS. We narrowed down the color and the cut and today we went and wired the money over!

As we were sitting in the bank my heart was raceing sooo fast and I wanted to jump up on the chair and announce to everyone that we were getting my -ring!

And then to top it off he mentions in passing that he already has an idea of how he wants to propose!!!

I''m so happy and excited I just wanted to share:)

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
Yay
36.gif
36.gif
Hopefully it will happen girl soon.

nessvan12

Shiny_Rock
So exciting! Hope it''s soon...girl soon! YAY!

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
Sounds like it might be soon!!

(And I love that we have "boy-soon" and "girl-soon"- it cracks me up to say either...)

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
How exciting! Congrats on taking the big step!
36.gif

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay, congrats on the big purchase!

I also love sapphires--fell in love with them when I was working in a jewelry store part-time as an undergrad. I can''t wait to see the ring and hear a great proposal story!

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
Hope it happens soon!!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats for getting your stone!! You''ll have to show us photos of it when it arrives and is on your finger! Hopefully the proposal will happen for you soon!

bronniejade

Shiny_Rock
Congrats!!!!!!
Don''t forget to post pics as soon as it''s in your possession!
3.gif

Hopefully it will happen soon.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results