shape
carat
color
clarity

Hi

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
I found this site while searching for a place that sold my dream ring. For the past couple days i''ve been "lurking" on the site and felt compelled to become a member. My boyfriend and I are going to a jewler to look at THE RING that the jewler had overnighted. I''m so excited, but it''s driving me crazy knowing that there is a possibility of the big E not happening until next year. He''s promised that he''ll have proposed by my birthday next year. This is really hard because i''m sooooo impatient. Finding this site has been a great stress reliever. I''m so happy to find other people who are going through the same things I am. YAY. I hope to post more in the future.
1.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome
35.gif
That''s so exciting going to see the jeweller!! Hope it happens for you sooner than you think!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Hey there! You''ll find plenty of support here. Welcome!

incmisirlou

Rough_Rock
sounds like your stay as a LIW will be rather short! good luck!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome, Megs!

That is great news--can''t wait to hear your proposal story and see some gorgeous pictures! Hope it happens soon!

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Welcome!

Doesn''t sound likes you''ll be waiting much longer, lucky thing!

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
The big E might come much earlier than you expected! Our plan was to get engaged somewhere late next year, but once dear FI got the diamond, he proposed within a week! Didn't even wait for the stone to be set...

bronniejade

Shiny_Rock
Welcome!
I hope you have a very short and sweet stay.
You will find that everyone around here is very supportive and encouraging.

1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results