shape
carat
color
clarity

show me your FAT fingers lol

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Hey all,

I have a summer 7 1/2 finger (3 1/4 inches long) and I would like to see what various size stones/ shapes look like on my finger.

So come on ladies flash me some finger bling
9.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My rings are 6 3/4, you can see them in my avatar. My center stone is a 1.5 RB. My ring finger on my left hand is a size 7...but I wouldn''t call it FAT...I attribute it to the fact that I''m 5''10" LOL!

Also, if you go to SMTR there is a super long thread called the e-ring eye candy folder, I believe. Most of the posts there contain hand pics and include finger sizes as well.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
14.5 ring size
.15ct h&a
strmfinger.JPG

not a Lady but it fits your topic lol

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
I have fat finger syndrome (my pinky is especially chubby!). My ring finger is about a 7 1/4 in summertime and closer to a 7 the rest of the time. I like my rings on the looser side, so my engagement ring is size 7 3/8. The diameter of my diamond is 5.55 mm (0.70 carats).

VCfullhand13a.jpg

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Just the ering by itself
1.gif

VCfull01.jpg

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!

I know it''s not fat, but I see so many lucky ladies with size 4 and 5 ring fingers.... I am 5ft 9 with long fingers (its the knuckle that gets me).

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
I wish I were 5'9"
6.gif
! I'm just a tad over 5' so if I gain 5lbs I look like I gained 20 lol.....
7.gif
. At least your fingers are longer, so your hands won't look proportionally odd with the rest of your body. I think you are right; sometimes it isn't finger fat. With the exception of my pinky I think I just have thick finger skin
40.gif

What shapes are you thinking about? To get a feel for proportions I suggest thinking about the ideal amount of finger coverage you desire. My diamond only covers about 1/4 the width of my finger. If you go with an oblong stone (rectangular emerald cut, marquis, oval, etc) and set it east-west, you can get more finger coverage horizontally rather than vertically if that matters to you.
2.gif

LIB

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
My finger is a size 7 but I have sizing beads inside it to stop it turning on my finger. I have large knuckles.

My diamond is .55ct

SWNR121.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results