shape
carat
color
clarity

Better job naming PS posts.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dogmom

Shiny_Rock
Sheesh, now I''m paranoid about naming a new topic
14.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/25/2007 8:32:38 PM
Author: Dogmom
Sheesh, now I''m paranoid about naming a new topic
14.gif
you should be! and your next thread should be "I''m too paranoid to name this topic" LOL

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/25/2007 7:43:17 PM
Author: Cehrabehra
the only thing that bugs me about posts is when on SMTR they all look about the same and I can''t tell which I''ve seen before.... something like ''I''m engaged!'' but I wonder how many threads started that way LOL I personally think it would be so helpful if it said like ''cehrabehra''s 2.71 omb ring is done!'' or at least ''the eagle has landed'' LOL the ''I have my ring!'' threads all kinda blend in LOL But I *only* get a little peeved about this on smtr - on hangout and rt it never bothers me.. oh wait, on rocky talky ''help me choose between these two stones'' has been waaaaay overused LOL

Agree, totally.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/25/2007 6:08:48 PM
Author: TravelingGal
Doesn''t bother me. I also do the cursor thing (love that feature!) And I actually think ''Help'' is a pretty telling title here. Obviously they want assistance on a diamond...as I doubt they need help figuring out how to mow the lawn.

Too many other things to worry about in life for that to drive me insane. Actually, I don''t much worry about all those other things in life either.
41.gif
I''d agree with this. Then again, all things diamond are interesting to me!

sparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Take a look at my last 2 titles...I''m trying to spice things up for you.....but I will probably be kicked off ps....hehhe

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
No, not at all! We were ALL there once, unless we came to the site with an arsenal of info. If someone is posting on a public forum it''s because they''re REALLY lost and they need help. I think there''s nothing worst then not knowing anything, and knowing so little you have NO idea where to start, or who to trust with info. I''m a big advocate that if you don''t know, you ask. And hopefully you find people nice and knowledgeable to help.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/30/2007 10:55:17 AM
Author: sparkles
Take a look at my last 2 titles...I''m trying to spice things up for you.....but I will probably be kicked off ps....hehhe

Thanks for making me smile...LOL!

Thanks to all that took this thread in good humor and for what it was...a moment of hormonal p!ssiness! It''s a shame others took it as hateful, evilness...hah!

Have a lovely week, and Sparkles: keep up the good work trailblazer! hahaha
19.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/25/2007 1:13:50 PM
Author: FireGoddess
It''s okay iwanna...it''s Friday. Unclench teeth.
2.gif
9.gif

I think the better the detail, the more people will read the thread, but sometimes...there''s just a loss for words. LOL.
Yes.
40.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/25/2007 4:24:33 PM
Author: scm1012
i''ve been a lurker for months and just barely began posting this week and already it''s a nightmare. I don''t know how to ask what I want to ask let alone come up with an informative subject line. Now I realize maybe a lot of regulars with a great knowledge and grasp on diamonds downright refuse to respond to someone who isn''t making much sense. I think I am better off lurking. Sorry for all those who have pissed you off.
40.gif
Please don''t lurk, there are many here, including myself, who would love to help you.
28.gif

Sometimes, you just don''t know what to say. Why, just a few days ago, I got a ring back that looked awful. I was sick, and beside myself. All I could manage to put in the title was that I needed help, instead of a more thorough, descriptive title like,
My GOD, the man butchered my heirloom OMC, I''m gonna KILL him.

9.gif
2.gif

Really, don''t hesitate to make a thread if you need to!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/30/2007 12:25:51 PM
Author: Ellen
Please don''t lurk, there are many here, including myself, who would love to help you.
28.gif

Sometimes, you just don''t know what to say. Why, just a few days ago, I got a ring back that looked awful. I was sick, and beside myself. All I could manage to put in the title was that I needed help, instead of a more thorough, descriptive title like,

9.gif
2.gif

LOL Ellen...can you have the PS admin change the title of your thread! That is so much more eyecatching!

I do agree...it''s such a community here with a lot of long time posters here. It lends to an air of familiarity where sometimes we don''t always take time to think of a specific title. Even if I see the generic title of "help" and see it''s from a regular, that''s plenty for me to go click and look.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/30/2007 1:05:44 PM
Author: TravelingGal

Date: 5/30/2007 12:25:51 PM
Author: Ellen
28.gif

9.gif
2.gif

LOL Ellen...can you have the PS admin change the title of your thread! That is so much more eyecatching!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results