shape
carat
color
clarity

Kuala Lumpur. Anyone have some hints on shopping etc

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
My daughter and I are off to KL for a bit of shopping as a well deserved treat after the last month of dramas. We are heading out in early July and I think this is the mega sale which is supposed to be awesome. Really just there for shopping and relaxing (I know this sounds superfical but that what works for us this tirip). We are staying at the Le meridein which seems to get good reviews.
Any insights from Malayasian PS or anyone who has travelled here would be appreciated
10.gif

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
Hi Katebar,

There are many places to see and shop in KL. Here they are:

KLCC - Lots of nice stores and Tiffany is right there on the ground floor. It''s also the world''s tallest twin towers. Make sure you visit the sky bridge on level 41 which connects the 2 buildings.

Bukit Bintang aka Starhill Shopping Center - lots of to see. LV is right there.

National Museum - only if you like history.

Batu Caves - not far from the city. You have to climb like 300 steps to get to the top. Google it can you will be able to see pics.

Food - lots of great Chinese, Malay and Indian food. Make sure you do not eat too much of the street food as your stomach may not be able to handle it.

Malaysia is hot and humid all year round so make sure you bring lots of light clothing.

That''s all that I can think of for now. Are you going anywhere else in Malaysia or Asia?

Have fun!!!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've been away for so long that I don't know all the hotspots are anymore!
1.gif
But sightseeing is awesome (Batu Caves, Cameron & Genting Highlands and the like). Stick to proper shops for food unless you have an iron stomach like the locals. Wear light coloured and airy clothes as the humidity is a killer. Wear your best walking shoes too and most of all, have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results