shape
carat
color
clarity

saying good bye is way too hard.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
ok so we were at my bfs best friends house with my best friend adn we were all chilling and like weve all known each other since we were little things is we knew his (the best friend) parents were planning on moviing to north carolina and we all thought it would be at the end of june....while we were all hanging out he got a call and theyre actually leaving on saturday!!! this is sooo sad no one was expecting it hes such a great friend and now hes moving and i know hes gonna vistit adn all and were gonna go down there but its soo sad to see a friend leave....thought id just spill some thoughts here thanks for listening.....its gonna be a hard week
15.gif

havernell

Brilliant_Rock
I''m really sorry your friend is moving.

Also, this isn''t a huge deal, but I just wanted to let you know that I (and I''m sure others) often have trouble reading and understanding your posts because of the lack of punctuation, no capital letters, and sentences that just seem to run together. I''m not telling you how you should write as I know message boards are informal forums (and I certainly don''t mean to offend at all) but I just think you may get more helpful responses to your posts if they are easier for people to read. So, help us help you!
1.gif

Good luck with this tough week ahead!

p.s. Posts like this on "life" topics might also get more responses in the "diamond hangout" thread. Check it out!

bronniejade

Shiny_Rock
Being apart from loved ones is very hard. I moved half-way around the world and left all of my childhood friends and 99% of my family behind.

It does get easier with time, and as long as you make an effort - your friendship will continue to flourish.

Best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results