shape
carat
color
clarity

Guess I ought to introduce myself

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Hi all! I''ve been posting a little bit lately, and so I thought y''all at least had a right to know who you''re talking to, haha.

I''m not exactly a LIW...BF and I have been together almost 2.5 years, and we''ve decided we want to get married eventually. BUT we both feel we''re way too young and inexperienced in the real world to make a major decision (like engagement). So it''ll probably be another 2 or 3 years before that happens. So I guess I''m waiting, but not that hard. Meanwhile we''re just enjoying being together and having fun.
1.gif
BF knows I come here and after being a little scared (he didn''t realize I could come here and look *without* wanting to get engaged right away) he now refers to it as my "girl ****" and tells me to "go look at sparkly sh*t" when I''m in a bad mood. It (and you guys) always cheers me up!

Anyways, I just wanted to introduce myself and come out of super secret lurker mode.

35.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome! Is super secret lurker mode sort of like double secret probation? (this is an Animal House reference, which I am not sure you have seen since you said you are young, but I am not sure how young...)

Glad we give you a boost, and it sounds like you have a great perspective on things!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
hey!! By the time you''re engagement comes, you''ll be a diamond pro! My bf calls here my "weird" forum
3.gif

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
Welcome!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Welcome princesss! Looking forward to some more interesting conversations with you!
35.gif

nessvan12

Shiny_Rock
Welcome! This forum always cheers me up too!

bronniejade

Shiny_Rock
Hi!
Welcome to the forum.
You''ll find that everyone is very supportive around here!

36.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, everybody! I love how nice this forum is...I could seriously spend all day here. But then I''d get in trouble at work....some days it might be worth it, though.
28.gif

partyjewels

Shiny_Rock
Welcome! I find this forum cheers me up as well when I''m in a bad mood, the people here are just so great aren''t they? :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results