shape
carat
color
clarity

Any Groomzilla moments?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

whatmeworry

Brilliant_Rock
So my FI asked me the other day if the guys at work were giving me a hard time about the upcoming wedding (3 weeks to go!). I said nope, we''re all making fun of you. I just have to mention the word Bridezilla and all the guys just grin... Of course, I think I''ve been pretty cool throughout this process but who knows? So for all the ladies (and guys) out there, any Groomzilla moments?

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Yup, my FI ABSOLUTELY wanted these three things:
- wear white;
- church ceremony;
- sit-down dinner reception with party.

Kinda crashed my "super tiny outdoor wedding with cocktail reception" idea, but we managed to make the best out of the two worlds. I do still wish it were smaller (Yes, I think a 90 people guest list with 70 expected is HUGE).

Kit

Brilliant_Rock
Oh goodness...so many to choose from! A couple that pop into mind:

- he wanted to pick out the color for the bm dresses

- he wants a hair stylist for him and his gms on the big day

Personally I love the involvement and his huge interest in our wedding day, but I have to draw the line sometimes with him...seriously! LOL
2.gif

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
he was more into the planning than i was...he got his hair done the morning of the wedding...lol....it really didn''t look so different.

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
The only thing that FI has insisted on so far was the colors. They absolutely had to be red and black. I wouldn''t say he was a groomzilla about it though. He''s been very involved in the planning, but so far I''m the only one who''s gone crazy at all
11.gif
. He was a bit upset that we can''t have a cookie table (my cousin has a severe allergy to nuts and his family refuses to make cookies w/o them), but he didn''t throw a fit like I have about a lot of things. Sometimes I really think wedding planning has made me revert a few years in age.

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
one word: Shorts
9.gif
31.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/3/2007 1:43:34 AM
Author: Kit
Oh goodness...so many to choose from! A couple that pop into mind:

- he wanted to pick out the color for the bm dresses

- he wants a hair stylist for him and his gms on the big day

Personally I love the involvement and his huge interest in our wedding day, but I have to draw the line sometimes with him...seriously! LOL
2.gif
Haha... Sometimes I feel the same! My favorite flower is daisies, and I want white and yellow daisies everywhere. He made a comment about there being "a lot of daisies" and maybe we could have some blue (his favorite colour) flowers in there... Well, look here, mister, our colours include two shades of blue (plus the GMs in navy) because I know how you love blue, so can I please pick MY flowers?
25.gif
20.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results