shape
carat
color
clarity

My ring is finally here!!!

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
Hello everyone! I am relatively new to this forum and I wish I had known about it when I was shopping for my ring way back! In any case, I have been happily married for 4 years now (our 4th anniversary is this Friday) and my DH bought me a new setting for my birthday last month, which I just picked up during lunch today! It has been a very long wait, but I am thrilled with how my ring turned out! Unfortunately the sun is not out today as it is overcast, but I will post some that I have taken so far. I will also post a few more that I will take tonight with my loop at home. Oh, I also got my massage chair delivered today, so it has been a very good day so far!!!
36.gif

Specs:
Stone: GIA certified modified square brilliant, D, VS1, No fluorescence or culet, excellent polish, good symmetry
Setting: Ritani Endless Love with halo in platinum (I believe the melees are G&H in color, but not sure about the clarity. I will have to check my paper... Total ctw I think is around 1/3?)

myritani1.JPG

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
Oh, my ring size is 7

myritani2.JPG

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
Ah... I love diamonds!

myritani3.JPG

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
6.gif

myritani4.JPG

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
Slightly different angle...

myritani5.JPG

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
I really like my new ring!!! Can you tell?
2.gif

myritani6.JPG

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
Here''s my last one for now!!!
35.gif

myritani7.JPG

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I knew as soon as I saw the pic it was a Ritani EL setting - seriously, I''m just drooling over here. Those settings are just exquisite and your ring is amazing. GORGEOUS!!!

sarahthewarrior

Shiny_Rock
Oh wow... I love the look of the perfect square! It''s beautiful! Congrats!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
GREAT CHOICE!!!! I love it with your super thin polished wedding band too!!! The center stone looks quite large on you & the nail polish color is smashing also.

All in all --
36.gif

brneyedgrl

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful. My friend has that setting, and it is very nice. :) Your fingers look smaller than 7 too!

Wear it in good health. :) Is that plain band your original wedding band? I ask because I have a platinum band w/out stones, and my only regret is that I did not get a wedding band w/ some stones in it.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
That is one amazing halo! Congrats on the coming anniversary!
36.gif

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Hello
35.gif
Kohdy,

Oh I love love love love it!! I really like the simplicity of your band and how it is married to the ering. That design really lends itself to harmony with the band. And...That is one heck of a square boulder you have! The shank is so delicate on your finger. Did I miss it? Did you provide the carat weight? On a size 7 finger the scale is perfect! Great choice!

And I really love the brilliant idea of the photo in the background. You make a beautiful couple! Thanks for sharing!

Please post more photos.
36.gif

DKS

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kohdy, it''s gorgeous! I also want to know about your WB because I also have an endless love setting and am thinking about going plain with the WB!

Thanks!!!

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
Thank you FireGoddess, sarahthewarrior, and decodelighted for your wonderful compliments! I am loving it too!!!
2.gif

broneyedgrl! You''re going to be my best friend. No one has ever said that my fingers look smaller than 7 because they are monsterous!
8.gif
Yes, the plain band I have in platinum is indeed my wedding band. I used to have this very thick cathedral setting for my original e-ring, so I wanted to go with the thinnest I could find (2mm) so that my entire finger wouldn''t be covered in platinum.
3.gif
I thought about purchasing a matching eternity band from Ritani, but I think it is just a little too much with the setting I have. I may change my mind later, but I am perfectly happy now!!!
31.gif

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/25/2007 7:42:37 PM
Author: door knob solitaire
Hello
35.gif
Kohdy,

Oh I love love love love it!! I really like the simplicity of your band and how it is married to the ering. That design really lends itself to harmony with the band. And...That is one heck of a square boulder you have! The shank is so delicate on your finger. Did I miss it? Did you provide the carat weight? On a size 7 finger the scale is perfect! Great choice!

And I really love the brilliant idea of the photo in the background. You make a beautiful couple! Thanks for sharing!

Please post more photos.
36.gif

DKS
Duh... I guess I forgot to post the most important... The center stone is 1.81ct.
2.gif

And really... thank you everyone for the sweet compliments! I am digging it!!!
1.gif
36.gif

brneyedgrl

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/25/2007 7:45:32 PM
Author: kohdy
Thank you FireGoddess, sarahthewarrior, and decodelighted for your wonderful compliments! I am loving it too!!!
2.gif

broneyedgrl! You''re going to be my best friend. No one has ever said that my fingers look smaller than 7 because they are monsterous!
8.gif
Yes, the plain band I have in platinum is indeed my wedding band. I used to have this very thick cathedral setting for my original e-ring, so I wanted to go with the thinnest I could find (2mm) so that my entire finger wouldn''t be covered in platinum.
3.gif
I thought about purchasing a matching eternity band from Ritani, but I think it is just a little too much with the setting I have. I may change my mind later, but I am perfectly happy now!!!
31.gif
I know the feeling about not wanting too much meal on your hands. I have an engraved platinum band, but sometimes I just want to see all diamonds. :) Since your band is so thin now, it doesn''t take away from the blingy setting. You could go either way with this and end up with a diamond band down the road.

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/25/2007 7:43:51 PM
Author: neatfreak
Kohdy, it''s gorgeous! I also want to know about your WB because I also have an endless love setting and am thinking about going plain with the WB!

Thanks!!!
Neatfreak! My wedding band was purchased from Facets 5 years ago I believe. It''s a 2mm plain platinum band. I hope this helps.
2.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful ring! I love square stones in halos and the design on this one is so very pretty!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Holy. Moly.
30.gif
What a beauty!! Congrats!

cheers--Sharon

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely stunning. I''ve never seen a square setting like that, it''s very unique and lovely!

miss_flo

Shiny_Rock
I love love love your Ritani, it''s perfect :D

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
Kohdy! Happy 4th Anniversary!

and congrats on the new ring! Its absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Its stunning!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very elegant and beautiful!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it is gorgeous!!! Congrats on 4 years; what a sweet hubby you have!!! Again, your ring is so beautiful
30.gif
30.gif

The side very is very cool!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a stunning ring!

Love it, and you SHOULD be enjoying it...

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow! Beautiful ring Kohdy! I love the picture of you and your husband (I assume) in the background of your ring. The ring is amazing -- definitely one I''d be staring at all day if it was me.
1.gif

KindredSpirit717

Rough_Rock
wow i''m really starting to want one of these gorgeous halos!! i think this is one of the first square halos i''ve seen on here, it''s so pretty! the photo in the back ground is such a cute touch, you two are a beautiful couple!! enjoy your amazing ring!!!!

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t think I have ever seen a square halo. It really is beautiful. It really gives you finger coverage.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results