shape
carat
color
clarity

Which would you pick?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Laurie, the link doesn''t work?

Laurie2

Shiny_Rock
Shoot, I''m at work. I''ll try again when I get a minute.

Laurie2

Shiny_Rock
these don''t work either. I''ll try again later.

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Stone #1

Stone #2

I don''t know squat about princess cuts, but here are your links!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/8/2008 9:17:18 AM
Author: mercoledi
Stone #1

Stone #2

I don''t know squat about princess cuts, but here are your links!
Good work Merc! ( I love saying that!!)
11.gif

Laurie, looking at both of these, I prefer the second one, but see if Brian can take a look at each, that way he can let you know which might be best for you.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/8/2008 9:27:19 AM
Author: Lorelei

Good work Merc! ( I love saying that!!)
11.gif

Laurie, looking at both of these, I prefer the second one, but see if Brian can take a look at each, that way he can let you know which might be best for you.
Funny, so do I.
9.gif
And ditto!

I like the ASET on the second one a titch better, but I echo Lorelei''s suggestion to have them compared in real life. Then they can pick the best one, as photos don''t tell the whole story.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Two color grades AND two clarity grades should definitely be worth the extra $500. If it were a round brilliant, maybe not, as they tend to hide color and inclusions better, but I''d pay it for the princess. Either diamond should be pretty though and they will not steer you wrong if you call them. Happy shopping!

:)

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Laurie! I also like the ASET on the second one. I also ditto the ask them to look at them for you to see if they can also see a difference. The $ diff is due to color/clarity differences. Looking solely at the pics though, I like #2. :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results