shape
carat
color
clarity

Snowed in

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, it''s April 5th and we''re snowed in. Only in New England. School''s cancelled and it''s a good day to snuggle with the kitties, sip a cup of hot tea, and stare out the window at the trees, heavy with snow. I wish I could capture pictures and show you but you''ll have to use your imagination. I''m looking at my yard and it''s what I would call a winter wonderland. The trees are drooping with the heavy snow, and there''s not a footprint anywhere to be found. Neighbors are beginning to get ready for their day. I don''t have to though, so I think I''ll wrap myself up in a blanket, get all comfy cozy, and look out the window some more.

Just wanted to share...

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
I can only dream of snow! Down here in the deep south, we are coping with (gasp) 50 degrees and dying. Please take a picture out your window so I can live vicariously through you! I''d love to see some white stuff.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

It has been snowing here in Calgary for a week--and it just keeps on coming. 15+ cms. I am getting very tired of this weather--I want spring!!!!!

cheers--Sharon

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I heard about this on the weather channel this morning. Very, very odd for this to be happening so late. Stay warm and safe up there!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s days like this that remind me how odd the weather in New England can be. The snow that was making the tree branches hang so low has now fallen/melted. Everything was white this morning and although the ground is still covered, the magical feeling I described earlier is gone. The tree branches are bare again and the snow is melting quickly. It''s also 40-45 degrees outside. A lot can happen here, weather-wise.
1.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kinda cool. Hope you are enjoying it.

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
We''re not snowed in... but it is SNOWING! I love the snow and I''ll miss it, but I really wish the damn weather would just make up it''s mind! 25 hours ago it was 70F for god''s sake!!!
23.gif

38.gif

Well, I should enjoy it while it lasts!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Indie,
I just noticed it!!! I was wearing short sleeves yesterday and tomorrow we were planning an out door barbecue for my family. I wonder what we will do now. Hmmmmmm. New Mexico has the craziest weather sometimes.

Miss Sundial, what is it like in Farmington???

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
I grew up in Maine but have lived in Texas for the last 6 years and I never thought I''d say this but I REALLY miss the snow!! Even April snow! I miss looking FORWARD to summer instead of dreading it because it lasts 9 out of 12 months and it is too freaking hot.
But then again it was like going from one extreme to another...freezing all the time to sweating all the time.

Today is actually a weird day though. It is 43 degrees outside right now! Supposed to be a high of 50 today. That is NOT normal, but I''m enjoying it a little.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2007 1:19:09 PM
Author: Skippy123
Indie,
I just noticed it!!! I was wearing short sleeves yesterday and tomorrow we were planning an out door barbecue for my family. I wonder what we will do now. Hmmmmmm. New Mexico has the craziest weather sometimes.

Miss Sundial, what is it like in Farmington???
It is actually pretty nice here today. The storm missed us and I think we are one of the warmer places in the state today. The weather has been strange though. My Mom said that it has even turned cold in Houston and it was in the eighties when I was there last week!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sundial,
By this afternoon it started to warm up. Whoooo knows. Wow, Houston getting cold! I went there around this time last year and it was quite warm. Very interesting weather.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results