shape
carat
color
clarity

three stone rings with TINY SMALL sidestones - pics?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pinkie621

Rough_Rock
I''d love to see some three stone rings with sidstones that are significantly smaller than the center stone. Any pics/stats/thoguhts?

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
here''s Laney''s 3-stone with 2.06 center
NRY209.jpg

MissGotRocks'' 2.22 with .66ctw sides

OutsidewithBand.JPG

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Here's mine. (See avatar picture.) Center is 1.5 and I honestly don't know how big the 2 sides are, but they are a lot smaller.

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Mine might qualify... the center stone is 1.5ct, and sidestones are .15ct each... I really like how they're more of an accent, as opposed to the traditional 3-stone ring look. This pic shows a bit of the profile so you can see the sidestone compared to the center:

EphEringSidestone.jpg

luckylux

Rough_Rock
I''ve been thinking of this exact same thing! I have a 1.8 carat diamond, and initially was thinking that even 0.5 carat was too small for each side. However, when I looked at pictures I actually preferred the look of a 2 carat w/ 0.25 carat per side.

Here is a link to a lovely ring w/ 0.86 ct center, and I believe 0.12 ct sides. I also tried to attach 1 pic so hope it works!

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/its-time-i-share.33710/

lili_top1.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results