shape
carat
color
clarity

5 Stone Recycle---> Channel Set to Truffle Style

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
I had a 5 stone 1 carat ring that I had received from an ex many years ago. About 9 years ago, I reset the stones into this white gold channel setting with yellow gold bars on the end.
oldchannel1.jpg

oldchannel2.jpg

I was feeling that look was dated, I didn''t like wearing it next to any other ring, and I never worn it anymore, so I decided to have the stones reset again, in a truffle style setting. I am having Whiteflash custom make it for me. Here''s their CAD photos:

trufflecad1.jpg

trufflecad2.jpg

Apparently Leon has fallen in love with my ring and wants to make it a catalogue item! They are going to use it to make a permanent mold. I will post actual photos of the ring once I get them. The ring should be shipped next week, so once I get it, I''ll post my pix of it too.

Fun to recycle! Glad to see others are doing it too.

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Nice recycling job! I''m such a fan of recycling household items, this has inspired me to look in my jewelry box for some inspiration.

Your ring will be gorgeous, can''t wait for hand shots!

Jeannine

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s going to be gorgeous!! The new design is going to highlight and show off the stones much more, love the trellis design.

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
very nice recycling job....how big are the stones?

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
oops just saw 1ct.

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
The total weight is 1 ct., so the stones are .20 each.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great recycling idea. I think it will look just gorgeous and definitely more updated. I''ve got to look through all my stuff and see what new ideas I can come up with.
9.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Looks fresh--great choice! Is this a RHR?

cheers--Sharon

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, what about a hand pic, pls!!!

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
I ordered it in a size that I can wear on either hand, so I can wear it as a RHR, or as a wedding band. (I have a lot of rings and like to switch them around in how I wear them.)

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
just beautiful! can''t wait to see the finished product
1.gif

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
Oooo....just got the picture from Whiteflash. Here it is:

trufflering.jpg

I can''t believe how much prettier of a ring the diamonds now have to sit in! It looks so nice and heavy too, which I love! I will get it on Tuesday, so will have hand pix then.

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, what a wonderfully successful recycling project. I love your ring, it''s gorgeous.

Beeweaver

Shiny_Rock
Very niice! I love the truffle style prongs! Enjoy.

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
It''s BEAUTIFUL!!! And what a difference between the "before" and "after" rings! I love it!!!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
lovely reset!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results