shape
carat
color
clarity

Men''s Warehouse''s policies

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Is anyone else ordering their tuxes through MW? I''m so frustrated with them right now. We''re leaving tomorrow for our wedding, and my FI''s tux still isn''t in. We just called and they''re not sure if our best man''s tux is in, but the best man is picking his up at a different store. My dad''s just arrived, which is good, but we''re really worried.

I''m not sure if this is standard procedure for tuxes to arrive last minute or not. We called a few days ago and the guy I spoke with was so rude to me. I said, "I really hope they get here on time" and the guy just said "Yeah, I hope so too." I asked him if he could look in his computer to tell me the status, and he said no. Then my FI called and ended up speaking to the same guy. He got the run around too, almost as if they guy was saying "well, what do you want me to do about it? It will be in when it arrives." The customer service at this particular store is really not good.

I''m just wondering if it really is standard for tuxes to arrive so close to an event. I wouldn''t worry so much except that A) we''re going out of town and we''ll be over an hour away from the store and B) what if my FI''s tux isn''t right or what if it doesn''t fit correctly? Then what?

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don''t know for sure...but I don''t think it''s normal. If it comes in the day of the wedding...how are they going to make any changes if some need to be made? I hope they come in! Keep us posted! I''m sorry for the trouble your having with them!

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
we are and have in the past. we were told that store policy was you get your tuxes three days before the wedding and must return them the day after. CHECK THEM BEFORE YOU LEAVE THE STORE, particularly for hardware. my FI wound up without cufflinks at his best friend''s wedding, and afterward, they tried to charge him for something they never gave him in the first place. we worked it out, but it was a hassle that could''ve been avoided if we''d realized they weren''t there before we took the tux home. also, sometimes chains can access another store''s database, so if that guy''s giving you the runaround, maybe you could call another MW and see if someone there could be more helpful??? if you kept the paperwork they gave you when you reserved them, it should have a pickup date on there, and if the date has already passed with no tuxes, PITCH A FIT. then look for quick backup just in case you don''t get them in time.

good luck, and have a FAAAABULOUS time!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Stephanie and Doodle! Yeah, I''m not a fan of MW so far. I mean, at first, everything was fine. But now here it is, almost 6:30 PM and we still don''t have my FI''s tux. My dad''s has arrived and we need to check the other location for the best man''s tux. My FI is going to bring a suit just in case, but we''ll throw a fit if his tux isn''t in by the time we leave for our wedding tomorrow. Thanks for the tip, Doodle, about checking the tux to make sure the cufflinks, etc. are there. We''ll definitely do that.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results