shape
carat
color
clarity

I keep knocking my e-ring accidentally...Should I just stop wearing it?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/7/2007 9:38:42 PM
Author: ladykemma
the stone is not too high in my opinion, it''s just a huge stone in a huge setting. pay attention to what you are doing.
mantra: I am wearing 20,000 dollars on my hand. I am wearing 20,000 dollars on my hand.
I think you are spot on! The setting is fine...but your diamond is huge!! It can only be set so low LOL. Another thing is to make sure that your e-ring is insured incase something does happen like a chip or setting damage.

aquarius_ser

Shiny_Rock
Hmmm... that seems very high. I have mine insured with State Farm. I have a $1000 deductible, insured for $21,000 and I pay around $165/year.

lovebling

Rough_Rock
Hmm...when insuring for your e-ring, does the insurance company use the appraisal value or the retail price? I gave them the retail price (slightly over $60 000), and that was the quote I got from SF: $900/year with $450 deductible.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes it looks like they used the price you gave them. You may need to get it appraised to find out a realistic price. You want to insure it but not overinsure it. There are lots of threads on PS about insurance.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OOPS I read the whole thread and responded to your last question.

Forgot to say that the ring is just STUNNING.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results