shape
carat
color
clarity

I Joined the "J" Club!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Stellablue687

Rough_Rock
Got the new camera! Sony Cybershot - awesome camera BTW. Bump for real life shots...

Christmas 082C.jpg

Stellablue687

Rough_Rock
yet another....taking pics is so fun!

DSC00148C.JPG

Stellablue687

Rough_Rock
Last one for now - when the sun comes out here I will try to get some good firey shots. Thanks for looking! Happy Holidays!

Christmas 006C.jpg

blingergrrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Very beautiful rings! I love the engraving on the E-ring and the milgrain on the WB! What width are your rings and what size is your finger (if you don''t mind me asking!)?

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Wow, I missed your thread, and that''s such a pretty set. I love that it''s not matchy matchy but still works so well together. It looks really lovely on your hand, too. Perfecto!

Officers girl

Shiny_Rock
so pretty!! What a unique engraving pattern beautiful!!!

Stellablue687

Rough_Rock
Hi there -

thanks so much! You all are so nice here, really.

Blinger...the rings are sized to 5.5 but I think I'm probably more a 5.25 or so. The rings are around 2mm each I believe.

I am so loving this J thing - such a great value for the money. Although I am already plotting my next upgrade...darn DSS!! I have my eye on a J 2.16 that WF has in stock...if only to dream for now....

The setting is very delicate and I think that works for making the diamond look bigger. When others on this board have suggested that smaller bands made the diamond look bigger I woulod think "that's silly". But now I am a believer
1.gif
The setting is just a temp until I get to the size diamond that I want - and then I will get something else (perhaps MMM). I wanted to put all my $ into the stone so I choose one of the cheapest settings that WF had - but its still pretty nice.

Beth07

Rough_Rock
I''m with Blinger I adore your wedding band! It''s exactly what I want someday! My mom has a plain thin band she''s never taken off her finger (even through 2 pregnancies). I want to do that too but love the look of milgrain! I was hoping they would make them as small as 2 mm! I love it!

sunshine14

Shiny_Rock
I love love love your ring! I have been waiting to see that setting in person (well...as in a hand shot ;-), and paired with that diamond it is aMAZING!

More pics please!!
31.gif

blingergrrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/6/2007 7:27:56 AM
Author: Stellablue687
Hi there -

thanks so much! You all are so nice here, really.

Blinger...the rings are sized to 5.5 but I think I'm probably more a 5.25 or so. The rings are around 2mm each I believe.

I am so loving this J thing - such a great value for the money. Although I am already plotting my next upgrade...darn DSS!! I have my eye on a J 2.16 that WF has in stock...if only to dream for now....

The setting is very delicate and I think that works for making the diamond look bigger. When others on this board have suggested that smaller bands made the diamond look bigger I woulod think 'that's silly'. But now I am a believer
1.gif
The setting is just a temp until I get to the size diamond that I want - and then I will get something else (perhaps MMM). I wanted to put all my $ into the stone so I choose one of the cheapest settings that WF had - but its still pretty nice.
I actually really like it, especially with the band (as previously mentioned, the set is non-matchy-matchy but looks great together). I think it's very nice and you spent your money on the best place possible - the diamond!

BTW, my finger is the same size as yours (I fit a 5.5 but am told I could go down to a 5.25) and I want ~1ct, so your pics REALLY help me out...actually, my hand really looks like yours too! lol.

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful stone and setting! It looks great with your wedding band too! I am a total believer in the warmer diamonds - I, J etc - looks fantastic!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You took some GREAT shots with your new camera. REALLY nice stone. CONGRATS!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results